like a new start...

IM NOT DEAD SO I HOPE YOURE HAPPY ABOUT THAT LOL

JACKS POV
Finn packed up our clothes and got everything ready. We finished filming, so now we were going back to school. I was exited to finally become just a kid who fails math, and not get bombarded with interviews. Hopefully...

"Babe!" Finn woke me from my thoughts as I shook my head to snap back. "Yeah?" I asked and he smirked "looking at me again babe?" He asked with his deep voice. "Whatever" I giggled and pecked his cheek before getting up and going outside into the main room where the rest of the group sat in, jyatt playing games and the rest talking about other actors. "I can't believe after so much filming we go back to normal lives" finn mutterd and gave me a sweet kiss. I immediately kissed back, and tried not to melt into the soft hotel carpet. He pulled away and whisper "he right back" before going back into our room. "When do we need to be at the airport? I asked, and Wyatt checked his phone, pausing the game which caused jaeden to whine. "An hour, but we can head early to look at shops. "sounds spicy Jewish man stan." I joked, referring to his role as stan. He shook his head jokingly and returned to the game. "You forgot your phone jaclie" finn commented and gave me my phone. "babe your a life saver!" I thanked him, and looked to chosen when jeremy spoke up next to him. "Im gonna get going." He informed, and he went to walk out. Finn walked behind him, intertwined our fingers and pretty much pulled me with. "I know I know I'm coming"

UGH IM HORRIBLE AND TGIS IS A GARBAGE FILLER BUT MORE DRAMA COMING SOON. AND IS HOPEFULLY GONNA GET SAD LOL

When Wyatt walks in: