Clown in the sewers agian...

/there is no clown IRL sorry everyone love you all!!!
Also TRIGGER WARNING WITH HOMOPHOBIC SLURS AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS also this is an alternative /different time where jack dosnthave nightmares about finn, and finn doesn't leave, causing their love to strengthen. But is it strong enough?/
3RD POV /wow its been a while since I typed that lol/

"That was good everyone! See you all tomorrow!" The director yelled informing the group that filming was wrapping up for today. "Babe?" Jack smiled at the name, and faced finn smiling. "Yeah?" Jack replied in his still adorable voice, hair going with the wind flow, finn stared at his amazing boyfriend in awe, and jack smiled, pecking finn on the lips. He smiled, and almost forgot that they practically went through hell to get here. I'm so lucky. Even through fights, suicidal thoughts... He still loves me. Man I don't deserve him I even called him a fag when we fought but i love him. Finn and jack thought almost simultaneously. Do you wanna go on a double date? With jyatt?" Finn asked sweetly, making sure the question came out gently and not forceful, and he looked at jack smiling, and assumed it worked. "Sure... But did we make a silent agreement to call us for by our ship names?" They laughed and started walking towards Finns car, since he got a rental one for filming. "I think the authors lazy and just writes that to make it short" finn suggested, as the met up with jyatt. "what?" jack giggled softly and kissed his boyfriends cheek.

FINNS POV, DRIVING TO OLIVE GARDEN FOR THE DATE
"so... You guys ready for the 12 months of filming ahead?" jaeden joked as i drove into the parking lot. "Always better when its snowing" I joked and held jacks hand, looking at the NYC snow that was falling. "Dont dis my snow, best weather." jack jokingly argued as we walked in. "Exactly" Wyatt chipped in and I looked at him. He was so quiet I must of forgot he was with us. "Wow you're alive!?" I joked and he looked down at his phone again. "No phones at the table" jaedon pleased, but Wyatt argued. "Please" jaedon asked softly, and Wyatt agreed finally. "Thanks baby" jaedon smiled and Wyatt kissed him, and I kissed my love. "Jackie you know I love you right?" finn asked through out the kiss. "I love you more" jack and I laughed at him moving Wyatt and jaedon.

/this feels shitty but idk maybe its good

Plz vote I'm desperate and message me I want friends. Thx./

till the next one loves!
-T.

(Also hyped for Avengers Infinity War, but peter better make it through or I'll cry

(Also hyped for Avengers Infinity War, but peter better make it through or I'll cry.)