Climax...

FINNS POV
"FINN!" i heard pounding from the soor, kicking me out of my daydream. i sat on the bed, alone, and jack banged on the door. "one minute, you dumb fuck!" i yelled as i got up. i opend the door and he hugged me, i turned so he was towards the bed and threw him off of me. "jesus baby" je said as he sait up, i glared at him. "Dont call me that." i said darkly. "Finn-" i interrupted him. "NO! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. i go in a coma for what!? three months and youre with another guy. The hell is your promise ring anyways!" i looked at the finger it used to lay on, it was gone. "i put it in my drawer, just let me explain" jack said as he started to cry. "HOW THE HELL ARE WE STILL A THING! i mean how many times have i cheated on you, how many times have you fucked me over. i mean some people would look at us and think how are they together? and somtimes i ask the same thing! i dont know what to belive at this point. i mean honestly we say we're a match in heaven but how!? all we do is fight!" i panted, i barley took a breath saying that. "I ONLY DATED HIM BECAUSE THE DOCTOR SAID YOU WOULDNT MAKE IT!" jack screamed. and silence creeped around. i looked at him, but he couldnt look at me. "what...?" i squeaked out, tears falling from both our eyes. "the- the doctors... they said yo-you wouldnt make it finn. they said... they would give you till January 1st. and i didnt want to watch you go... so i left. i couldnt stay with you, begging you to get up everyday, knowing that you wouldnt. i just... i couldnt. baby im sorry..." he broke out in tears, and he balled up. "i didnt... baby" i tried to comfort him, but the things i said earlier... how could i? i was a horrible person. i am one. "i just couldnt... i wouldnt watch you die. i just-" i cut him off and hugged him. i said terrible things... i couldnt stop myself. i let my emotions out. we sat there hugging for at least 5 minuets, his body heat transferd to my body, him shivering due to the fight. "shhh, i got you. im sorry jack." he looked up. "we've done shitty things to each other, and im sure its not gonna stop. we yell at each other, we fight, but you know what?" he asked softly. "what?" i questioned. "it makes us stronger. more bonded. finn, i love you with all my heart. and i couldnt bare to lose you. you are my everything." he told me. i cried tears of happiness as we fell onto the bed. "youre right. we do make each other stronger. thats just how fack goes, i guess." i told his freckled coverd face. "i love you" i said, and my lips soflty met his.

HIYA AGIAN. LIKE I SAID IN CHAP 1 (i just added it july 2019) this is the official ending of this story. The rest of the story is no longer cannon, and any stories mentioned are non-existent, and no longer up for reading. I hope you enjoyed, and i love you all so so much