Reliving tension...

I mean... I've been saying it for a while but its finally here. Warning: smutty smut smut

3rd POV
Finn slipped back to his room with little to no noise, but all his thoughts of stress and anxiety stopped when he heard one thing. A moan. From jack, and the moan had a word with it. Finn. Finn smirked when he put together, the moaning and the moving under the blankets. "Picturing me?" Finn asked with his smirk. Jack sat up fast, hand over his parts as he looked his boyfriend in the eyes. "I can explain?" Jack tried to say, but ended with a question like comment. "Baby... Do you want me to fuck you?" Finn asked and moved towards the bed. Jack told him self not to be clingy, so he just nodded. "D- did you bring condoms?" Jack squeaked and finn nodded to his boyfriends pleasure. He got up and grabbed the condom and lube from his drawer. He took his pants off and underwear as jack did the same, and he placed the condom on his member. He got some lube on his hand and got down to his petite boyfriends rear, and did small circles around jacks hole as he licked his dick. "Fuck..." Was all jack could utter to the pleasure of finn slowly placing one finger in, then two. Finn wanted to go three, but worried if jack could handle it, and to be safe with his adorable lover, he decided just to go in full. He placed lube on his dick and lined it up, ready to slide into his boyfriend. "Ready babe?" Finn asked seductively. "Yeah.... Just fuck me already Finn!" Jack complained.

Finns POV
I pushed forward slowly and heard a moan from jack. "Faster..." He moaned and smirked. "Your wish is my command baby" was all I whispered as I slammed into jack, then out then in repeatedly. "Finn.. Dont fucking stop!" Jack moaned and started to masterbait. "jack you're so perfect!" I moaned as the pleasure hit hit me as well, jack knew all of my kinks so he knew how to pleasure me. "Fi- daddy, I wanna ride." jack moaned and I smirked, but unwillingly left jacks tightness and laid on the bed as he climbed on me, and carefully placed my dick inside of him, going all the down moaning, and sat there getting comfortable. "Ride me princess" I winked, and he started to move up and down. "Jack, baby you're so tight!" I moaned and started to thrust with his movements, hitting him hard so he would feel more pleasure. "Finn..." he mutterd and I smirked. "What is it baby?" I asked, not stopping my movments. "I-fuck- I want you to pound me to orgasm please!" He begged, and I smiled as I went faster, our skin slapping as I went deep, pleasure throwing through my voins as I felt him tighten. "Fi-finn I think I'm close!' But his body tightened as I went, and watched as he cummed over both of us. I used his tightness to hit him harder, and the pleasure corsed through my body as cum released, and got stuck in the condom. "Holy shit..." Jack mutterd, and I kissed him passiontly. "We should clean up" I suggested, and he nodded, kissing back and hugging me. This was a good way of relieving tension.

Well I'm sorry for it being shitty, I don't know how to write smut that well but you've been asking so I gave you a smutty chapter. I tried so... Lol

Also fun fact when a guy has an ejaculation his brain had the same reaction as doing heroine so that's cool I guess.

Also filming is ending so I'm moving the location to a school for their junior and senior year there. So yeah. Love ya!
❤❤❤❤❤❤

Also feel free to pm me I always get back to everyone, sometimes late but ill get back. Love ya again!! ❤❤❤💗💜💕❤