The day after... pt1

FINNS POV
The alcohol left my body nastily as I threw up for the third time. "Shit..." What even happened? I looked for Wyatt, who probably brang me back, because I could not find Jack to save me. "Wyatt where's jack?" I asked after I found him and jaeden snuggling on the couch. "The hospital, don't you remember?" I stood there, and felt all these emotions hit me. "Who did it! Im gonna kill him!!! I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL HIM!" I screamed. "Then you'll have to kill yourself finn" jaeden commented. What... "I did it?" I asked solemnly. They nodded. "Wheres the hospital because we're going." They looked at their phone and looked back to me. "Mercy Hospital". "Howd he even get in it?" I continued to ask as we left the room. "You socked him and he fell through a fucking glass table." Wyatt whisper yelled in the empty elevator. Im so fucking pathetic. "No you're not finn". Jaeden replied. "I said that?" "Yeah" they giggled as I shook my head.

THE HOSPITAL
"Jack?" The nurse on the computer nodded as we walked in, taking in the hospital and telling her who we were for. I always hated hospitals, just for having that creepy feeling. "7th floor, room 789." she nodded to the elevator. "thanks" I smiled and we walked to it, pressing the up button. "Guys how could I not remember me hitting my soulmate?" I asked as the elevator opened. "Your dumbass thought It was a good idea to get shitfaced" jaeden replied and I looked down, mentally kicking myself. ding the elevator went ass we watched it open. "Great. Now where" I mutterd as we walked out. they both mutterd to quietly for me to hear. "Rooms 750-790" Wyatt called us over an we walked in the hallway, a double door in front of a corridor. "789!" I stood gleeful ad I read the number and walked in.  The room was empty, only having jack in a hospital bed and a shitty looking couch. I walked in slowly and jack shuffled asleep. Nothing attached to help him with anything serious, just cuts from the glass bandaged up. "Shit..." I mumbled as I sat in a chair next to his bed, an grabbed his hand. "Jack... Im so sorry."

"Are you lying?"

OoF A cliffhanger but how do you guys enjoy the story so far!!?