Times get rough...

Omg this update like didn't fully publish so if you read the first update of this I'm sorry but its being dumb so idk

3rd POV limited
Jack walked down the hallway of the hotel, getting surprise pizzas for him, finn, jaeden, Wyatt, Sophia, jermey and chosen. He had a supreme, two cheeses, and a meat lovers. Jack spent the money he earned from the little bit already from his new movie Shazam. He looked at the peaceful paintings on the wall as he walked into the stairs, thinking he'd need to loose weight before devouring the pizza. He walked up the first floor, only 19 more to go, he thought as he walked up. Jacks emotions were all stressed, from thinking back to day one. The day he got off the airplane, to walking into the myth, the stranger things mike, the it Richie, and most importantly, the now boyfriend of jacks. Jack smiled. He loved thinking about that. How finn was his. His boyfriend. Jack sloppily, but surely climbed to floor 5 with the four pizzas. It was pretty empty, jack realized as no one walked around the empty stairs. He shrugged it off. More left thinking, jack walked up to floor ten, and had to sit down, his back aching with him going up with large pizzas. "Jesus" he groaned, grabbing his breath. Cant even make it up stairs can you. Unbelievable. the words he thought off hit him hard. He hasn't had those thoughts in a while. Self hitting thoughts. He tried to shake Them as he got back up, continuing the ever so hurting steps.

Jacks POV
"Why so many steps!" I whined, climbing and feeling a semce of relief as I saw "20" plastered in paint next to a door. I set the food down, and opened the door, holding it with my foot, I bent down and grabbed the pizzas and walked to the room. "I heard ineligible muffled voices from our room. I got closer, before walking up hearing the words more clearer. "Finn your going so fast" I heard jaeden say fast, and it immediately caught my since of confusion, and I listened longer. "I know how to handle a tight one, thanks for jack." he finished, and I felt sick to my stomach. They're fucking cuz you couldn't pleasure you dumb ass.

Those thoughts gave a tears to my eye as I bardged in, only to feel stupid. "Hey babe" finn smiled as hell went back to work, trying to open a pickle jar. "Its two fucking TIGHT!" Finn yelled and finally got it to budge, and he sighed, letting out a long breath. As I sighed two. "Babe? Why are you crying?" He asked and I realized I didn't have an reason. I pulled out my knife, knowing what I was doing was stupid, but cut my knee in a not straight line, hiding it so finn couldn't see. "I got us these pizzas-" I said, but sniffled, and continued. "But I tripped on the stairs." I finished and finn practically ran up to me, hugging me. "Baby, jump so you don't walk on it" I did as I was told, and he carried me to the bathroom. "Aww finn your such goals" Sophie remarked, and he smirked as I blushed. Everyone else gave a laugh, and chosen spoke. "jermy, some hell with the projector." he said, partially annoyed. "Shit, yeah my bad" Jeremy remarked and walked over. "Jaeden and I will select what movies!" Wyatt called, and finn smiled. "Whats so funny?" I asked and he shook his head, before planning a soft kiss on my knee. i smiled at his movements, before tilting his head up and laying a kiss two his lips, his lips tasted better then ever. "JERMEY!" chosen yelled angrily, and we looked at each other before rolling our eyes in sync and walking out to see a projector, its stand bent. "CHOSEN YOU DID THAT!" Jeremy argued, and we saw them get up. "Guys finn bought that, shouldn't he be pissed!?" I asked and they looked at each other. "Zip it Jackie!" Chosen said harshly, and finn was about to tell when I shushed him with a kiss. With Jeremy and him already angry, chosen didn't need finn at his throat as well. "He didn't mean it rudly" I whispered as I split it."it's just the stand guys, we can angle it." Finn commented, accepting my request to not get angry. "Cmon finn, his dumb ass fucking broke it!" Jeremy remarked, before chosen went for a punch. Wyatt grabbed Jeremy and pulled him out of the way, and jaeden with Sophie got chosen held back. "Guys its just the stand!" I chirped in, hoping go calm them down. Chosen looked at me, then back at the stand. He shook his head and walked off, shoving Finn as he walked out. Finn went to follow, and I grabbed his hand, making sure he didn't do anything rational. chosen opened the door and slammed it shut, I grabbed a pen and two sticky notes, and wrote 'sorry 4 the noise' and as we walked out, put one on each of our neighbors doors. "Chosen" finn whisper-yelled and jogged to catch up, I jogged with him. "What." He asked sternly as we caught up. "Dude calm down, its just a stand." i answer and he rolled his eyes "would you listen to him!?" Finn asked angrily, and chosen I guess snapped when he heard that. what is going on with him, something had to of happend. my thought caught up as hell pushed finn to the ground. "Chosen, stop!" I pleaded, and tried to pull him off. "don't touch me!" He yelled and pushed me back. Wonderfully we were near the stairs, and I fell back onto them, each edge hitting harder then the next as I fell onto each stair, and finally the end of them and I met, hitting back first. Im too old for this shit I thought, and all I heard was finn yell "you're dead, you're gonna die for hitting jack! You fucker!" I heard a loud thud.

1000 words in the cannon story. Holy shit that was the longest one yet. But you guys deserve it for the wait I put you guys and gals through. But the. that makes me wonder, would you guys enjoy slower but longer updates, or faster and shorter updates? Feel free you say below!!!

Longest Word Count Yet: 1087