What happend... Jyatt point of view

JAEDONS POV
"SHIT i yelled as i saw the gun pointed  at jack. "WHAT DO WE DO!?" wyatt not so soothing but absolutely amazing voice asked. "hold on-" i stopped and grabbed a chair, then threw it at the glass protecting the trophies from the school. i picked it up one that said '1st place Hawkins Track' "ugh... always hated track" wyatt said as i picked it up and threw it at the gunman. a billion thoughts going thre my mind disappeared as he looked at me, but jack kicked him down. "RUN" sophie yelled and grabbed us, and we hid in a sience class room, it was empty exept for the 5 of us. "where's finn and jack" jeremy asked. "i dunno, but i saw him take finn to another hallway." i said and wyatt kissed my cheeck, i was flipping out and he knew it. "shit" chosen said and got up "hello?!" we heard the shooters voice. 

/this will be gory and sad. and include death. skip if you dont want to read this./
DEANS POV
"hello?!" i yelled into the halway. some kids whimperd as i shot them. i smirked as dylan ran up, shotgun in hand. "FINALLY!" he yelled and i nodded. i walked up to a room and opend it. some kid was standing and i triedto shoot him  but he ducked. i had to of shot his arm. "GET OUT HERE." i yelled and shot the roof. then a pen hit my head "what the!" i turned and got cut off as four kids tackled me. "POLICE!" a man yelled as he busted in and he saw me. "shit" i said quietly
<÷>
/over/
JAEDONS POV
"chosen youll be alright" a nurse said as we were in a hospital room. "thanks" he said weakly as he laid down. "me and Jea are gonna see if finn and jack made it here. i cant belive he got shot..."

JACKS POV IN THEIR HOSPITAL ROOM
"finn i need you. right now. you helped me when i need it qnd you picked me up. i mean nobody wanted to fuck with a gay boy finn im crying in this room. PLEASE FINN! youre my everything. everything ive fought for and everything ill fight for is for you. BABY... PLEASE!" i cried into my boyfriends coma indused chest and sobbed. "im so... so... sorry baby" i said inbetween cries. "jackie!? its jeadon and wyatt. you ok" i opend the door and they stood there, i had tears covering my face. "DO I LOOK FUCKING OK TO YOU. MY BOYFRIEND WAS SHOT AND IN A COMA BUT IM FUCKING PEACHY!" i yelled and backed up. "im.. im sorry" they walked in and shut the door. "its ok... i know its tough but you gotta keep fighting." wyatt said calmly. "like 1800" jaedon said. "by logic" i agreed shakily and wiped my tears. "exactly." i said and teared up. "even though i feel like eminem from I Need A Doctor." i commented and looked back at finn. "the doctor said chosen will be ok" Jeadon said and i looked at him. "what happend?" i asked, on the verge of sobbing. "he was shot. not badly, it scrapped his arm. what about finn? is he gonna be ok?" wyatt answerd and asked. "the doctors say... they dont know..." i answerd and cried.