Party

(This update is the one where the ??? Was getting pushed by someone)

ALSO!!! To anyone who takes this story seriously, yeah it has finn and jack and has fack but its all FICTION. Please do not Try to force Them to date with tweets or attacking Ellie. Im guilty of it and I've stopped. They're kids let them live. Im not trying to be rude here but please know this is fiction, and they're grown up. Also ive been dealing with someone who is uncomfortable with the smut, so know they're will be no more of it here. Im sorry if you don't like this opinion but I don't feel as if its necessary RN. If it becomes, it will be shown. NOT TRYING TO SOUND RUDE!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Jacks POV.
"I don't think we should go finn." I mutterd as we got dressed for a party. "Why not?" Finn replies, and I block eye contact. Im really embarrassed, but ive never been to a party with acohal. "Drunk and high people with actors? That doesn't sound good." "Well, we have the seven of us. I promise it'll be fine" he pecked my lips and I smiled. "Scale dog soft. You get me all the time. AND with that, I walked out, hearing him say it to himself clueless. God I love finn.

EDDIES POV AT PARTY
"No turning back now" Finn smirked and I gulped. Our fingers intertwined as we sung our hands on the quite quiet night in the small town we were Filming IT 2 in. Luckily that preteen orgy isn't in this one either, because me, finn, Wyatt, Jaeden, Ben, chosen and Sophie are not ready for that much... Intimacy. Finn and I walked in, and and some chick dragged Finn away from me right of the bat. find finnie find finnie. Was all that went through my head as I got pushed and shoved by strangers.

Half and hour later.
I still couldn't find finn, so I stoped and just played on my phone, refusing any acohal or drugs. Im already they're unidentified Designated driver. Finns butiful curls bounced on the steps he took on the way down. "Finn!" I almost yelled happily as I went to hug him. "Another crazed fan?" He slurred and shoved me, I grabbed his arm fast. "No baby its me-" he cut me off. "FUCK YOU!" he slurred and pushed me. I didn't fight back, because that'd be useless. Im way to small. "Ba-"

"Shut it!" He shoved me again, I held tears back. Except now i saw a look that I never liked, especially not aimed at me. He raised his hand and swung hard, hitting me square on.

I fell down limp, the room spinning. All i could remember was the stench of acohol from his body and it going into his breath, and the room going black.

"WHAT THE!" wyatts voice called. "What the Hell!" jaedens voice came " What did you do to him f-" and it went black.