What the fluff...

I feel really bad, so please enjoy this fluffy, thanks for under my writers block, and if youre interested, check out this story I'm working on! ,❤❤❤💗💕

Jacks POV
They let me go back to the hotel room after a couple days, and filming was just over for IT 2. We were filming lucky for, when jaeden got a family thing come up, pausing filming. He didnt say much to me or finn, but since Wyatt left with him, we guessed it was pretty important. "Babe?" Finn asked, breaking my line of thought. "Yeah, I'm good" I replied tired. Truth is I've been losing sleep, not because of anything reasonable, just stress. Stress that finn won't want to be with me after filming. "Ok... You can tell me anything you know?" He asked, and I nodded. "Can we just sleep?" I asked monotone, and he smiled, nodding. "You're wish is my demand princess" he replied and I almost melted. We walked up to our hotel room, he used the keycard, and we walked inside and I fell onto the bed, but finn pulled my shoes of and laid next to me, putting his arms around me like snakes, and hugging me. "jackie... Are you ok?" He asked softly, and I don't know why, but I teared up, not releasing the tears. I felt so tired, with all this filming and stress and trying to make sure everyone was ok caught up with me I guess. I shook my head, and finn held me tighter. "No matter what you're not ok about, I will always be there. Youre my baby boy jack, and after filming we will get a house, cuddle, and maybe do the naughty. I know I sound cheesey but baby youre my princess, and I hope that you always love me". I smiled and hugged him, lightly letting tears slip up. "Thanks.." I managed to spit out, as hell looked at me and smiled. "can you just kiss me?" I asked and smiled. "You're wish is my" "my demand?" I finished, but he spoke "princess". his lips got closer as the gap between us vanished, leaving us and our connected lips. How do I explain my love for Finn?

Ayyy wassup feel free to check this out!!