its chicken time....

JACKS POV
me and finn sat in the back of an uber, she was flipping out that of all people she picked us up. and not to be rude... but i was thinking the same in a not so nice manner. she dropped us off at chick fi lay, and we started walking outside "fuck.... i forgot my wallet." i said feeling stupid. "hey its ok, i was planning on buying it anyway"finn said, and i blushed "i cant make you do that finn... itll kill me" "dont you worry... think of it as a date... a long, romantic one" he said and kissed my lips. "at chick fi lay" i pointed out. "at chick fi lay" he joked as we walked inside. "ok, since i got the money, tell me what you want and ill order, and you can find us a seat ok?" he asked and kissed my cheek. "yes sir. ill take a 12 peice chicken nugget meal." he gave me one more kiss as i walked away and found a table i sat down and looked at my phone. it said new message from jea.
Jea Jea: Hey what the fuck was up with earlier?
Me: sorry dude, we just got busy           Jea Jea: sureeee you did.                          Me: honest thats all that happend
read at 8:37
what ever dude. hes the one that kissed my boyfirnd. fucking jerk. finn came and sat down. "hey they'll have it in minute, but i didnt know what you wanted to drink, so i got an extra large coke with two straws." i looked at him "perfect. Jeas really pissed, check this out:" i showed him the messaged from my phone "whatever he hit on me!" finn said. "thats what i said." the food came and finn grabbed it, then sat down "so... how do you think its gonna be?" he asked. "whats gonna be? my food" i asked. "no..." he laughed  "i mean how do you think its gonna turn out?" "ohhh. with you awesome" i answerd. "because you are such an awesome actor. you have Stranger Things to" i said and looked at his eyes, then his lips, then his eyes "well i guess i always get lucky. cause i have stranger things, it and you, jack grazer." after we ate, we went back to the hotel, and went to the pool, but mainly the hot tub, it wa 8:50, which meant an hour and ten minutes before we have to leave. we sat in the hot tub, kissing passionately. "jack. you are my favorite person. you are my boyfriend. and jack dylan grazer... never let go of me.  because i love you. more then anyone. you are my perfect soulmate" and i was tearing up. what was i going to do, give him a card? no way! he literally said everything I've ever wanted to be told. "baby...i dont know what to say..." was all i could choke out. "shhh. i love you.

/another update by today hopefully. that one is going to a little intense becuase of sophie coming back on edge.... she aint taking anyones shit, but jack dosnt know that. will finn agree on sophies side? or will he defend his true love? find out later my loves!!!/