Fools...

/Christopher is jacks step bro in me myself and i. in this he is a friend fyi/
JACKS POV IN HOSPITAL ROOM
"Jack!?" a nurse, Dirty blond hair and quite skinny called out. I ran up to her. "Me- im, im jack. will he be okay!?" i asked her, needing to know. "the surgery went perfect. he'll be back to his room by tonight. but you will have to wait ok? the main lobby is open 24/7." she gave me a heartfelt smile and walked off. "another hospital cafeteria meal. yay"
<÷>
"so, hows the food?" a voice i recognized and made me look. "CHRISTOPHER!" i yelled in glee and hugged him. "hey baby" he said soothingly. "did you just call me baby?" i asked him and gave a laugh. "if thats ok...?" he asked. "yeah... its amazing actually.
<÷>
we walked to the hotel. "you wanna come in?" i asked him. being with him somehow made me forget about finn. "sure" he said and slaped my ass. i blushed and hid it as we walked into the elevater. "wanna watch a movie?" i asked. "sure... what about the netflix movie the babysitter" he suggested. "sounds good." i said. i got it ready as chris got the drinks, food, blankets, and pillows. his blond hair over his his cute face. wait the fuck did i just say!? finn has the perfect face! he sat down next to me, and i looked at him, then he looked at me in the eyes. "whats up?" he asked, notcing that i was staring into his amazing eyes. shut the fuck up jack! "it's just... good to see ya. anyways why are you here?" i asked him casually, hoping we could change the subject. "i heard that you were in the shooting, i knew i had to visit you and make sure you were ok." he said and i nodded. "thanks..." was all i chocked out, then i sobbed into his chest. "hey, its ok" he said calmly and looked at me. i felt terrible, and he leaned in. and i did. our lips met, and i kissed him. passionately. JACK STOP! was all i could think, then we undressed and we sat there, him on me. naked. finns in a coma and tbis is wjat you do. pathetic. and he toyed with me, then fucked me. i moaned a little, and he punded me.
<÷>
"ChRIS!" I Yelled as i climaxed onto his chest. "fuck" he said as he fell on me. i looked at the clock and it said 9:00 pm. oh my god fimns back. finn... i thought as i looked at chris, naked on me. fuck... hes in a coma and i do this... i dont deserve him...

/IS IT GETTING GOOD, THANKS TO ANONYMOUS FOR THE HELP!!! AND 50 PAGES, YOU GUYS ARE AMZING. ALSO I MIGHT DIE AFTER UPDATING THIS SO R.I.P ME 💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛 BUT ANYWAYS ILY ALL AND I HOPE I DONT DIE/