was it over...

JACKS POV IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM *smut*
'here i sit and contemplate, shall i shit or masturbate' was written in the bathroom "for such a nice hotel, that makes it a 5 star on yelp." i spat out, me and finn laughing in the bathroom. "you know... one of us is going to leave for the other one to shower." finn said "or maybe we could shower together..." i joked, but it looked like finn didnt take it as a joke. "well... come in" he said. "i dont know if you want to but..." i ran out and grabbed some lube and condoms then ran back in the bathroom "oh... i definitely do" he said, as he took of his boxers letting his, member, fly out. i did the same and there we stood, naked, finn with a condom on and me, ready to have my ass pounded "well... arnt you gonna fuck me finny boy" i said, which made him kiss me, then my necks, knowing he was leaving hickeys, hopefully in normally coverd areas, untill he started teasing me. "finn either fuck me or-" i tried to finish the threat but the pleasure of him inside of me cut me short. "oh f-fuck" i moaned, which just mad him moan. his pace gping faster and faster, his hot body sweating. "yeah you like that" he moaned, and i nodded yes, as i finished all ober myself, then finn took it out and finished on my chest. " im gonna be limping now" i whined as finn got new clothes "relax, you have till monday before sophie gets back." his reassuring voice said. we both got dressed and heard knocking, so finn walked out.

FINN POV IN HOTEL CORRIDOR
"jea? whats up?" i asked. "i need you" he said and kissed me, but i pushed him back, stoping the kiss. "jea, im with jack" i said, but he kissed me agian, and i pushed out of it agian. "then a foursome, but wyatt and i wanna do a threesome, even a forsome with jack" and he kissed me agian, as i backed out for the third time. "dude... not right now... ok, just stop kissing me. ok? lets do another movie night and see where it brings us, ok?" "yeah... sounds good" jeadon said. he went back to his room with wyatt, so i decided, to eves drop. "so?" i heard wyatt "he said to do another movie night and see where that brings the four of us"

/sorry for the short, sex filled chapter... but for now...../
TO BE CONTINUED (in like three hours maybe even less or more, who knows????) (well i know) (actually no i dont) ( ah fuck it)
TO BE CONTINUED....agian