Jokes...

"Im fucked"

Holy shit. What happened! I can't believe this is happening! Why! "Baby what happended?" I felt like crying, like I wanted to bang my head till I bled. And that's when he jumped up.

"SIKE!"

"You. Mother. Fucker." I looked at him with a happy, laughing and angry face. "You dick!" I threw a paper at him and laughed. "What? I couldn't let you be stressed free!" He joked and laughed again, but I stood there taking all of him in. His eyes, his curls, his freckles, and his sense of humor that almost gave me a heart attack. "You OK?" His soft words took me out of my thoughts and I looked at him nodding. "Always when I'm with my amazing boyfriend." He smiled and patted his bed. "Come cuddle with me!" He whined and I looked to the nurse "you'll be fine, just don't move around to much, you'll have surgery for the rest of glass tomorrow." What!? He nodded and I laid down with  him, trying to pretend that it didn't brother me he didn't mention that. "I love you finny"

"I love you too baby boy"

Spooked ya didn't I lol, but I got something huge planned for Christmas because why not scare you guys again for the holidays XD

ANY WAYS I love you and always will, sorry for these short chapters, longer ones hopefully coming soon!!!

❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄❤❄