coming out to our friends...

FINNS POV,
"Its beem a couple hours since that dreadful fight. Me and jack did talk about S E X... but we agreed waiting till we were 16, /the birthdays are fake, this is FiCtIoN no h8/ which were a couple months till both our b days, so we planed the night of the last birthday. We were cuddling on the couch watching stramger things, s1 ep6. he didnt know about the kiss scene, thats gonna be a suprise, ha ha ha... not funny. hes gonna punch me... anyway hes asleep and im.... well im talking to a camera... but when he passed out i paused ST and turned on the office." i looked at my little baby jack. so loveable. i kissed him and he apperently felt it cause he kissed me back. "when im sleeping? little bit frisky aint it finnie boy?" he commented "well i guess no more kissing-" i was cut short by his lips smacking mine "finn, just shut up and kiss me" and i did what i was told. i held him close, able to smell his cologne. god he was perfect.... so perfect. "jack grazer... you are... my soulmate. and i love you jack.

JACKS POV, AT THE POOL WITH THE CAST, FINN AND JACK ARE IN THE LOCKER ROOM, LAST ONES OUT
"jack.... we have to tell them." finn looked at my eyes and pecked my lips
"ok, ok... but how?" i asked "trust me?
"always"
we walked out and stood at the edge of the pool. "guys..." i said quiet amd no one heard "GUYS!" Finn yelled and got everyones attention "thanks" i whispered "anything for my baby" he whispered back "guys.... we are-" before i finished Finn kissed my, his lips like strawberrys of love, then he pushed me into the pool, him coming too. "oh my god finn!" i said as we surfaced i looked at everyone and they all practically yelled in happiness "oh my god i ship it!" sophie yelled, "FACK! FACK! FACK!" wyatt, Jeadan and Chosen yelled "i love you finn" i said, and i meant every word of it "i love you to"  he replied. after about an hour me and fin were back to watching Stranger Things when i saw him kiss millie "you kissed her! oh my god! eh, i bet you kiss me better" i said and giggled as he did to "oh yeah" he replied. those words covered my body warmly. "big day of filming tomorrow finn, maybe we should go to bed." i said groggy and sleepish. we gotin the bed and started cuddling. "jack...? you awake?" "yeah, barley." "i love you. i love you so much." "me too finn. maybe a good night kiss?" "you always can get my kiss" we kissed, just a peck at first, but we stayed close. i could feel his breath on my nose, and i think him to "one more?" he asked "yeah..." i answered. we kissed passionately, and right after, i fell asleep, his warm body next to mine.

/trust me, though it seems like an ending there, i dont planning on ending it soon, so hopefully you enjoyed, and thanks for reading/