River of tears...

Finns POV
A light thud woke me from my slumber as I stirred slowly. "jack" I whispered, but he just groaned and moved. I shook my head and got up, moving so I don't wake my petite boyfriend. I slowly got up, and tip toed over to the door, opening it and moving quietly out. I shut the door and made my way to jaedens and Wyatt's room. "Finn?" I heard sophias voice through the thickness of Quietness. Startled, I turned quickly and looked at her confused. "Its 2 in the morning, and filming is almost done, and this how you spend your nights?" I asked the Ginger girl with a cancer stick in her mouth. "Hear that?" She asked as another thud, but still ignoring my statement. I nodded and walked jaedens and Wyatt's room. Muffled voices cracked through the wooden doors, and I placed my ear to it. "Jaeden you're so tight!" Was all I needed to hear as I jumped back and walked away. "Nope." I mutterd as I shook the picture of jaeden and Wyatt fucking out of my head. "What are they fucking?" Sophia cracked and I nodded, her face went from a smirk to a grossed out expression. "Please never so that again" she asked and I smirked, walking back into the room. Guess no drama for them anymore.

Writers block and a filler chapter, might make another reddie story so yeah boom. Ill have good updates out soon I promise