Dance...pt2

FINNS POV
the plane door shut as me, jack and soph walked out. "im serious, its a buetiful ring finn. it fits jack perfectly" sophie said. they both kept on saying that  but i fwlt qs if i could of gave him a better one. "baby, if i kiss you will you belive me?" i smirked. "maybe" he smiled and kissed me. it was passionate, then sophie joked. "hey guys get a room." we smiled and i walked away, jack linping cuase of my.... me.
<÷>
i looked up at the school. 'Hawkins High' i wonder if my old friends will be here (st isnt a thing in this. all the st actors are finns friends) it was a day before the ball, so we were forced to go to the school. "arnt we still filming IT? why are we going to school?" jack asked and did his unbelievably cute pouty face. "i dont know-" but i was cut off. "FINN!" Noah yelled, ran up and, for some idiotic reason, kissed me. on the lips. then i remeberd, i promised him if i didnt get in a relationship during filiming, we would date. oh boy.

JACKS POV SCHOOL HALLWAY
"i love you i love you i love you" the boy said after kissing my boyfriend. MY  boyfriend. what. the. fuck. "Noah, this is jack. my boyfriend." then he got all sad. the bitch 'noah' got sad about kissing finn in front of me. "sorry jack" he said and put his hand up. "i didnt know..." he couldnt look me in the eyes. why am i like this? i nodded and shook his hand back. "its alright, you didnt know." he looked up, kinda suprised. why? "your human. and its like you spent a week in an alternate universe" i said calmly.
<÷>
JACKS POV, HEADING IN THE SCHOOL TO THE DANCE.
"i cant belive finn went with those friends early then late with me!" i vented in the van to jeadon and wyatt. "hey, they're his old friends. im sure he misses you." jaedon sad. "took the words right out of mouth" wyatt said and sqeuzed jaedons butt. guess we weren't the only people having... a wrestling match. we got there and i got out and walked inside. i saw finn, with noah. probs waiting for me. i started to walk when i saw what happend. noah walked up with a drink, finn barley standing, and finn drank it.  and before i could think. they kissed. passionately. i started sobbing. "That fucker" i said quietly and ran off, not knowing where. all i knew was jaedon, wyatt, chosen and sophie were running after me.

/as TWD said: "we're just getting started"