Stinging

I have no shame about this drama I'm adding, also hurtful comments

Chosens POV 2 hours before
"You understand it's a sin to be gay!?" My mom yelled, and I  sunk into my chair. She's still on about me hanging out with Finn, Jack, Jaeden, and wyatt. "Mom they're my friends!" I remarked, and anger filled her eyes. "Fags shouldn't be around my straight son" she explained, and I rolled my eyes. How could she hate people over their love? "Mom its not like I'm being forced to be gay! Im straight and I wanna date Sophie!" I argued and she rolled her eyes. "Where does a homosexual go when they die!?" She asked. "Im not-" "where does a homosexual go when they die?" I got up and and shook my head. "America let's us be whoever we want! What gives you the right to stop them!?" I yelled and she got up. "Dont you ever raise your voice to me chosen!" I have a sarcastic laugh "or what mother!?" She looked at me with anger and disgust. "You're just like those fags!" She yelled and raised her hand. "This is what god does to the faggots who are evil sinners" she spat, and slapped my face hard, so hard that I fell back. "Mom-" but she ignored and hit me again. I groaned in pain and she pushed me, so I fell on my back. She stomped on my gut, then left the house, slamming the door behind her.

Jacks POV, where we left off
"Jesus" I mutterd as I pushed myself upwards, wincing in pain. "Finn, you're just tired!" Sophia tried to calm him, but he was out of my sight, as I was at the bottom of the stairs. "Ow!" I moaned as I finally got up the stairs, only to be shoved into a wall by chosen accidentally, and watching him run down the stairs. "Im gonna kill him soph! He hurt jack!" Finns voice rang as I tried to focus my head, still hurting after the fall. "What happened!?" I asked, still not working properly. "You took a pretty nasty fall" Wyatt answered, looking at me. "Is everyone else ok?" I asked and jaeden nodded as Wyatt rubbed a tissue on Finns cheek, where there was flesh blood. I hugged finn, and he hugged back. "jack im so sorry!" He sniffled into my arm as I teared up, not saying a word. Something isn't right still. chosen wouldn't do that for no reason! I thought and helped finn into the bedrooom of our room. "pizza anyone?" Wyatt called and jaeden nodded, then whispered something to Wyatt that made him blush. "Sure!" Finn called, answering for me. "Im always hungry" jeremy joked and sophia laughed, and said sure as well. I smiled at finn and held his hand, intertwined our fingers that connected like puzzle peices. "jack I'm sorry, I'll never let that happen again I swear" finn promised and I shook my head. "Its my fault finn, I shouldn't of-" but his lips connected with mine, stoping me in my tracks. "I love you jackie babe" finn informed. "I love you too"

Its not over

Hey wassup!?? Not as long as the other so I'm sorry, but the story RN isn't over yet, and this will hopefully get a good finish, its been a while since I've had real drama, and I'm exited to go back to my roots. Thanks for reading, and don't ever stop your imaginanation!