when parents love christ pt2...

JACKS POV
"how did we loose them!?" i cried out when we walked outside, they were no where to be seen. "baby its ok, lets just head back to set" "you know what finn, how much shit does a couple need to go through to be together baby!? i love you, and i wanna be your husband one day! and i want our parents to be there! why is it that any time somthing good is happening it gets ruined!" i said, crying in to his shoulder. "baby, im so sorry, but they just wont. but hey, maybe your parents come and i meet them, then we practically have a family." he said, and his soft voice, curly hair and cute freckles, i nodded my head and kissed him. we got into an uber and we talked the whole way

<÷>
FINN POV IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM
"i hate them" i repeated, into the empty room. today they were filming the blood room scene and the market scene, two i wasnt in. so i dat there, contemplating calling my mother and cussing her out, or staying quiet and waiting for my special someone comes back. i sat there, knuckles red from punching the wall, face red with tears and anger. "I FUCKING HATE THEM!" I finally broke and screamed. i walked out and saw them, and i couldnt stop. "what the fucks your god damn problem mother. WHY THE FUCK CANT I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND! I LOVE HIM AND YOU CALLED ME A SINNER! HOW MUCH SHIT DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! AND YOU ACCEPT ME. BUT YOU DONT FUCKING GET THAT. 'MY SONS A SINNER' YEAH WELL MY MOM DOSNT EVEN LOVE HER SON!" At that point everyone was staring, and my mother teared up and walked away. my dad was fuming "listen young man-" "dont listen young man me. im gay, so either leave or deal with it. im already out. im moving in with my friends and im so done with you christans. fuck you." i was teared up, but i wouldnt cry. i got in the elevater, and looked my dad in the eye as the doors shut. i looked at my phone, everyone tweeting  even jack, about 'finn wolfhard lashes out at parents.' I walked into my room and i laid there, the moat angry ive ever felt or been. i didn't know what to do, so i turned on stranger things and laid down, eventually going to bed.

/shorter, but thats the end of this two parter. love you all, thanks for reading ❤❤❤❤/