A choice pt 3

JACKS POV IN HOTEL ROOM
"forget about it" jeadon mentioned. "i mean yeah, she cursed at us and yelled at you, but is that honestly a good reason to get her fired guys?" jeadon finished. "well.... thats true..." i informed him. but what did my love say? "i think you should! She had no right to do any of that!" finn argued. "babe, thats a good point..." i agreed. "Shes in a bad place, her mom just passed away" (#FiCtIoN) jeadon argued.
(finn is agianst sophie, jeadon is defending her)
"no way, she needs to hold that shit in!"
"seriously finn! her mom died and you think she needs to 'hold that in?!"
"yeah, mr. kissotherpeoplesboyfriend"
"finn, im sorry! but sophie is human!"
"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! sophies staying... shes...ju-just...in...a ba-bad sp-spot." i yelled, i could feel tears coming, but i wouldnt let them fall. "youre kidding me right?" finn asked, then scoffed "im going on a walk" he anounced then walked out, i then started to sob "baby, wait-" and then he slammed the door. i felt like i wanted to die. i wanted to *trigger warning* lay in a bath and slit my wrists, like hannah baker. *trigger warning over* but i knew i couldnt. so i sat on the floor, sobbing. "hey, jack... you want me to talk to him?" jeadon asked. i tried to answer, but i choked, so i just nodded. "he rubbed my head and opened the door slowly, then closed it. I sat alone.

FINN POV, ON A RANDOM STREET
i couldnt belive he said she was staying! she was a bitch to him. thats when i heard someone running behind me, breathing hard. "jac-" i started to ask but was cut off. "jeadon. and jack.... he sitting alone, crying, saying that he wasnt good enough for you, yet you cant belive him. i cant belive you finn" he stated, and i teared up, looking back at him. "he said he wasnt good enough for me? hes perfect... why would he think that he wasnt? hes beautiful, hes cute, hes sexy... hes a god to me" i informed jeadon, crying softly as i sat on a bench. "so..... why are you teing me this and not your boyfriend who.... oh my god..." he trailed off. "what" i asked him *KINDA TRIGGER WARNING* "i left him while 13 reasons why was on..." he said, almost startled. "i think hes gonna-" but i stoped him and got up, he followed my lead "RUN!" i said, and we booked into a full sprint, running through people, and past buildings till we got to the hotel, and we booked it into an elevator "cmon cmon cmon" i was hitting the floor 15 button so many times im amazed it didnt break. the elevator started to rise "hes not returning any of my texts, he not even leaving them on read." he said, now freaking out. "oh my god" i could barley breath, thinking that jack may have taken his own life... i just couldny bare it. the door open and we sprinted to our hotel room. the door was shut, and locked, so we slammed on the door. it opened slowly, and only i was able to see was jack coverd by a blanket, a bowl and ice cream in it. Death Note was playing on netflix. "finn?" he asked weakly. "baby" i opend the door and held him tight "baby, im so sorry. i over reacted, and i shouldnt of walked out. i love you jackie.... i love you." at that point we stood there, tears flowing. "ima... ima get us some more ice cream" jeadon said and left the room. "i love you too...... sexy..." he said. and there, on the spot, i gave him my perfect kiss. his lips tasted so perfect, his body, perfect. i loved him so much. then sophie walked in. "guys.... im so sorry. im in a bad spot... and... i love guys... so, forgive me?" me and jack stopped kissing, gasping for air, and we looked at sophie. "always" jack and i said together.

TIME LAPSE, AIRPORT BOARDING AREA, 1 HOUR BEFORE FLIGHT.
"well.... this is boring" i said. "awww stop complaining" jack said, obviously mocking me of two days ago. all four of us laughed, and waited for our plane. sitting there, with four of the losers, it honestly felt like i was there with my closest friends, and boyfriend. "awwww guys look, finns lost in his thoughts" jeadon joked. "probs about jack" sophie cracked wise "i hope so" jack said and kissed my cheek. i started to blush "alright you caught me, what do you want  a medal?" i joked and kissed jack "oh get a room sophie cracked. "oh trust me, when we get back we will need one" jack joked and winked, and i put my hand on his upper thigh, i could tell he was turned on. "really guys?" jeadon asked "your the one who kissed my boyfriend" jack said and laughed. "wait, what?!" sophie looked at jeadon. "thats a story for the plane" he said and smiled. "you mean i have to wait foran hour?" sophie whined. "yep" me finn and jeadon all said. "anyway...... i spy with my little eye..."