Epilogue

Finn and jack had walked onto the Bridge, Lights Glowed bright as the now 21 year olds stood on this old bridge, waiting for the fire work show disney world had always put on. Jack stared excitedly as ginn laughed at his boyfriend. he put his hand in his coat pocket, feeling around for.... that. He grabbed ahold of the container with a beautiful Gold and diamond ring inside. Finn had been planing this for months. Through out the distance movies forced them to have, the couple stayed together. Less drama had been happening and he was thankful. A sudden birst of lights and Pop, bangs went through the sky. "Its awesome" jack stated to finn. "hey jack..." finn asked, getting a wierd look. "You ok? you sounded really anxious when you asked that" jack smiled, looking at the taller man. "jack..." Finn got on his knee "I love you jack. you are the thing that makes me want to be a good person." finn teared up, and jack took only seconds to put everything together. jack felt the tears start to drip. "Will you make me the happiest man alive... will you marry Me?"

"Y-YES!" screamed, hugging the boy tightly.  "I LOVE YOU FINN!" He screamed.... feeling the warmth of finn proposing to jack. "I love you jack" finn uttered through tears.

I love you too