It feels rushed...

FINNS POV

it was morning, and i didnt know what to do. it feels like that was rushed. ive always wanted to kiss him, but almost fucking... to soon. i didnt know what to think do or say. i woke up first and gently moved jack off of me onto the mattress. "we almost fuc... i cant belive it.  and Wyatt saw, what if he breaks and tells someone. he cant do that to jack. he wouldn't. i jave to protect him" i made breakfast for us both. today was an off day considering we were two days ahead of schedule. i was bored and contemplating if we were rusjing this. it wasnt even an relationship. i love jack with all my heart. so what do i do. jack got up and we sat down and were watching a movie on netflix whenhe brang it up. "Were we gonna-" "yeah..." i interrupted. i looked at him and hey looked at me. hos hair looking perfect, his eyes perfect... everything so perfect. should we kiss? i didnt know what to say. i mean my, down area was about to be in his... rear end. i wanted to kiss him.. but what if we almost did it agian. "we should go the pool!" jack said. "that sounds, really good jack" i said and looked at his perfect self. everything about jack was perfect. he couldve been a god the way he looked. i kissed him. no regrets taken. his lips tasted so perfect. i let go "ill go get them" jack said as he pecked my lips.

~TIME LAPSE, AT THE POOL, FINN AND JACK ARE THE LAST ONES IN~
FINN POV
"You're going first jack." "the hell i am finn" "ok, but im getting a head start" i walked back and ran towards the pool, but pushed jack in as i jumped in. we both floated up and choses yelled "WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE!" we all laghed and i swam to jack "follow my lead" i said and went under the water, i saw him go to and i grabbed his waist and kissed him passionately. as we both ran out of air, we went back up for air "all that! they couldve seen! and you didnt even grab my ass" jack laughed and i did to. his laugh was perfect. and as he wanted, i grabbed his ass when no one was looking at us "i could get used to that"

~TIME LAPSE IN THE HOTEL ROOM, FINN, JACK AND WYATT STOOD THERE~
hey jack...." i started