The day after finale

Finns pov

"Sure finn"

"Baby I mean it. All of it. Im sorry for what I did"

"Thats not the point finn. Why did you leave me?"

"What!?" I mentally kicked myself.

"You don't remember!? How much did you have finn?" He went from angry to a more soft look. "Three vomits worth" tears stung and my voice cracked saying worth. "Baby..." He said softly and grabbed my hand, cut from I guess punching him. "I thought we agreed no more finnie?" He continued softly, tears going through my eyes softly. "Shit I know its just... So much stress you know? With lucky four, IT 2, and the turning, and jack you with Shazam (dead ass they deserve to be in the real shit I mentioned) how are you not stressed also?" He sat up, making sure to not hurt himself. "Finn... Would you be down... When we're 18... To get married?" I smiled and nodded lightly. "Why wouldn't I marry my soulmate!?" I chuckled and he giggled the most amazing giggle anyone's ever giggled. "Jack?" The nurse tapped on the door. "We have to do an X-Ray" i looked back fast "WHY!? Is everything OK?" I asked fast, looking at her then jack. "Well yes sweetheart but we have to see if there is any more glass inside or if something got hit bad" she smiled sweetly and I nodded. "hey jackie its gonna be OK" he nodded and I pecked his lips before he walked off with the nurses.

Three hours later
I woke up fast to tears as jack walked in and sat on the bed, I practically jumped in him to see what happened "baby!? Whats wrong!?" I asked holding his petite body. "Im fucked"

You guys are gonna kill me tomorrow XD ANYways love you all, and have a good amazing day, update coming tomorrow (im having fun with cliffhangers muhahahaha)