Split...

JACKS POV
"I dont know what your talking about i quietly whispered to him as i avoided any eye contact. "jack... yes you do. everytime I go to bed you wake up yelling. this one time, i stayed up to see if i could figure it out and you kept saying my name in a bad way." he said and grabbed my hand, but i pulled away. "Finn... to be honest... these nightmares are making me scared, and i just... i need a breathing room okay?" i told him, and it was true. normally i felt this feeling of, warmness and protection but now when im with him i feel this cold darkness that ive only felt alone. it was like i didnt... i didn't love him after these nightmares. "baby-" finn started but i stoped him "i just... need some time alone to get my head straight ok finn?" "but-" "we're taking a break finn" i said and got up, walked up to the crew who had my burger "ill pay you back" i offerd and took my burger and walked to our hotel we booked. i walked into my room and shut the door, turned on netflix and watched season 2

FINN POV IN WENDY'S
"finn you ok?" jeadon asked my teary faced hid in my phone to hide it. "yeah finn what happend?" chris asked as he sat down next to me. "nothing" i said, forcing my voice not to crack. "finn thats such a lie." Jeremy said fastly and wyatt backed him up. "thats true."  "look filming has ended, so im going back to hawkins and gonna meet up with my friends from Stranger Things who live there. the Main cast like millie and caleb and Noah, ok i think you guys know) "why? because i cant be here. you guys are mainly jacks friends amd i dont wanna come in between that. im leaving on Saturday, just a couple days away. ill talk to you guys later" i informed them and walked out, Sophia followed me out "you cant leave finn"
"why not?!"
"because jack needs you!"
"HE BROKE UP WITH ME" i hollard as i walked off. i looked at the hotel as i walked up to it. fuck him. no dont fuck him. get your stuff and leave. youre a man. fuck him NOT LITERALLY! i walked into the nice lobby and looked at the elevater. i got in it when millie called me, noah, gaten, caleb and Sadie.
M"OMG GUYS THE DUFFER BROS ADMITTED IT!"
F"what?"
G"what"
C"they did!?"
S"OMG"
F"i have big news also, IM COMING BACK TO HAWKINS"
ALL "YES!"
F"dont tell me"
i smiled as i left the group call. thw doors opend and i walked to our... his room and opend. "Get out" he said and i walked to my room "what did i just say finn" "we need a brake cuz of nightmares" i mocked zippin up my suitcase. "where are you going fucker" he continued to speak. "Hawkins. to meet MY friends and not yours. also to probably film Season 3. " i got up and walked to the door. "text me?" he whimperd. "ill consider the thought." i said avrubtly and slammed the door.

<÷>
it was saturday and i was hanging out at the airport. the plane finally arived and i got in the plane. finnaly. and we took off.

/plz dont hurt me this story hasnt ended, i just haven't had time to keep up writing longer stories but i dont want to make shorter ones. finns story will have stories about 300 hundred words instead of my normal 500 at least.

yea im a shitty writer.

so  finn will get his own book, ill update this one when that is up :)

afterst st s2 and all these recent updates being in jacks pov i want to have a finn story, with the s2 cast.

once agian dont hurt me and any opinions are allowed in the comments

ILY ALL!!! ❤❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛💛💛❤💛💛💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤❤💛❤💛💛❤💛❤💛❤💛💛❤💛❤💛❤💛