Foah Or Fack...

FINNS POV THEIR HOTEL ROOM
"what did you mean 'everyone is mad at you" jack asked as i walked into the hotel room. "look at this" i responded and showed him the messages

"Jeadon said that!?" jack asked, and to my suprise, he sounded really mad

"Jeadon said that!?" jack asked, and to my suprise, he sounded really mad. "well he has the right. i kissed another guy... and im so, so sorry jack. he got me drunk and i didnt know it. i dont even remotely remember the dance. all i remember is the limo ride." he nodded and grabbed my hand. "i belive you... and i love you. sooo much baby" he whispered. i nodded, then smiled. "Im gonna confront him. today." i said and jumped up, grabbed my phone and called Noah. i put him on speaker. "whats up?" he calmly asked. i explained the situation, and we agreed to meet at cáfe.
<÷>
i walked up to the Cáfe and saw noah. i picked up my speed and got in his face. "noah you got some fuc-" and he kissed me agian! i pushed him off of me. "get-" and he kissed me, i fought back, but he kept going back in until i held him on the wall. "STAY. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. MY. LIFE." i yelled and walked away. but i then i saw jack crying behind a wall. i thoughy we agreed id go alone."baby-" i put my hand on his shoulder and he pulled away. "babe?" "im not your babe anymore finn. yes, i followed you and i saw you kissing him you liar! as s-soon as i saw i ran off." he sobbed and yelled. "so you didnt keep watching?" i asked softly. his face coverd in tears, i kissed his red, freckled cheek. his brown hair down and his eyes red thanks to the tears, i hated to see him this way. "no... why" he calmly asked. "well two things i atcually recorded it secretly. and i pushed him off of me. repeatedly. youre my baby jackie... youre my everything. foah, will never happen here. only fack, my cute little baby jack." i informed him and teared up. i kissed him, and we got up. i looked at him, still shivering from the snow and tears. "thank you... finnie. i love you, so fucking much. and to find that you guys love each other more, i probably would have... killed.. my..self." he said. "dont. ever. please. youre my baby, my one and only. i would never think about me and noah. i mean hes cute... but not as hot, sexy or cute as you." i finished and kissed him again. we walked back to the hotel and walked to our rooms and got undressed. we kissed agian, then threw on our swim suit. (lol u thought i aint gonna throw smut in such an emotional update.) we jumped in and swam around, the rest of the cast joining us. The Losers finnaly swimming together. me and jeadon talked separately. "why did you care so much for jack?" i asked intrigued of how mad he got at me. "hes wyatts best friend, as your mine. but i wasnt gonna make wyatt think i was defending you, because i wasnt." i nodded and we joined the group. all of us messing around together. it felt right. like really, really right for us together.