I'd Get It Off My Chest

I didn't have to ask Cherry if she was having sex with Nick. While we were hanging out backstage, her & Ayana were talking & as I walked by, Cherry touched my arm. "You & Nick seem well rested. He was in a good mood last night when he came to my room." She said, innocently.

I nodded, sitting down in the chair next to them. "Oh, we did. It was a great time. We relaxed & hung out in peace & quiet. It was heaven on earth."

"That's exactly what he said." Cherry said, looking down her nose at me, as if she was annoyed Nick & I were so similar. Duh. 

"So, things seem to be getting serious with you two." I commented, putting my hands on my lap.

Cherry shrugged & glanced at Ayana. "Not as serious as I'd like, but he wants to take it slow, so that's what we're doing." She rolled her eyes like she was incredibly annoyed.

"Are you exclusive?" I asked, trying to sound like just an interested friend. 

"We haven't had that talk yet. I'd like to have a talk about consummating our relationship, but I'm not sure if I want to bring it up or just let it happen naturally."

I pressed my lips together & nodded my head. "That's a tough one to bring up to a guy. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to yet... I mean since you're willing."

"Yea I definitely am

"Yea I definitely am. He's not sure he wants to start something that physical while we're on tour, though. I guess we'll see what happens. I can be very persuasive"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. "Yea. Well, he's a good guy, so you can't go wrong." I looked away, trying to find a reason to leave. "I need to go ask Kelsey a question. See you girls in a few." I stood up & headed toward Kelsey, who thankfully didn't ask me what I wanted.

I did my soundcheck, then tried to find Nick. Someone told me he left with Joe & a few others to get food or to have some drinks. I was disappointed, so I started texting Luke & Bomba to take my mind off of Nick. 

I didn't even get to see Nick before our show, which irritated me, but we were trying to keep things low key, so no one caught on to anything going on between us. The last thing we needed was someone finding out about us. We definitely need that added stress to our already confusing situation.

Joe joined Nick onstage, which was awesome. I loved seeing them together onstage again. It brought back so many memories of when we toured together or when I visited them while the Jonas Brothers toured. The crowd loved it, too. They went apeshit when Joe came out & Nick played along to "Cake by the Ocean."

"