Touch Make Love Taste You

When I saw Nick open his mouth, I thought he was going to speak & finally put me out of my misery. I thought he'd either break my heart or capture it, but he closed his mouth, quickly, not uttering a single syllable. I sighed, out of frustration as I stood up.

"This is it. You'll never have another chance with me, if you pass this up. I mean it. I will never let you play with my heart again. So...what's it going to be, Nick?" I asked, in a loud voice. Nick hung his head, then stood up, quickly, turning away from me. "Huh? What am I going to do? Am I going to be with you or am I going to move on? Are you going to take me right here, right now, as yours or are you going to push me into Bomba's arms?" I screamed at him, then he turned around, suddenly & in one stride he was in front of me, grabbing my face & placing his lips on mine.

My breath was taken away, when his lips met mine, then my heart soared, in my chest, as I responded with as much passion as Nick was showing me. His kiss was deep & his tongue slid into my mouth, with little resistance. One of his hands stayed on my neck, holding my face against his, even though, my face wouldn't have budged if he had let it go. His other hand moved down my side, to slide around my waist, where I felt it on the curve of my back. I put my arms around Nick's neck, feeling so excited that he was choosing to be with me, finally.

I couldn't believe how happy I felt as Nick & I shared this heated exchange. The way his fingers touched my skin, the way his lips touched mine, it was all exhilarating. I could feel his fingers in my hair, on my neck. I could feel his hand, moving slightly to the top of my ass. I wanted him to make love to me, at that very moment. I wanted that so bad, I could taste it. I concentrated on how he tasted, as my tongue touched his, gently, swirling around the tip, like it was a penis rather than a tongue. If my heart could be verbal, it would have been singing & screaming out in pure joy.

My heart was gleeful, then as quick as a breath, it was being broken, when Nick pulled away abruptly & stared into my eyes. I saw his expression & knew what he was about to say. I wanted to shut my eyes & avoid this, but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry, Demi." Nick said, in a hoarse voice, then cleared his throat, as he took a few steps back. I could hear the emotion in his voice when he continued speaking. "I can't in good conscience, be with you, so you should go be happy with Bomba." He spun on his heel & started to walk out of the studio.

I watched Nick's back as he left the room & I couldn't speak, until he was halfway down the hall. I ran to the doorway & called out his name, twice, but he never turned back around. I didn't chase after him because I was paralyzed by my broken heart. Tears filled my eyes, as I stared at the door that Nick had gone through. A small part of my heart was hoping, with all its might, that he'd come running back to me & tell me he'd changed his mind. After a few minutes, it was clear he wasn't coming back. I closed my eyes & started sobbing. I kept crying, my hands covering my face, until I couldn't cry anymore, then I took a deep breath.

 I kept crying, my hands covering my face, until I couldn't cry anymore, then I took a deep breath