You Can Touch Me with Slow Hands

After I told Nick to kiss me, he seemed to freeze, but it didn't seem like it was because he was scared. He seemed to be contemplating, but I didn't know what, exactly, he was giving such serious thought to. I touched my hair, wrapping a strand around my finger as a soft smile formed on my lips. "You can touch me... with slow hands." I said, in a soft voice, after he still wasn't making a movie. He licked his lips, as they trembled with the hint of a smile. I took in a deep breath then let it out. "You've changed your mind, haven't you? I should have known you would. You've been so wishy washy, I'm getting dizzy." I pushed myself up on my knees & sighed again, this time showing my annoyance.

"I have been all over the place, huh?"

"All over the fucking place but I still can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop having these feelings & it's driving me crazy."

"Then this isn't a good idea."

I rolled my eyes & smirked at him. "You weren't going to do it anyway. There's no fucking way you'd make out with me. You're all talk, Nick & it's starting to get very irritating."

"Starting to?" He asked, trying not to laugh out loud

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're right. I've been very irritated by you... for quite a while. You're a man of words but no action."

"You think so?"

I lifted my eyebrows as I nodded, my lips pursed. "I do." I blinked & looked away, then I felt Nick's arms around me & I let out a squeal, as Nick threw me on the bed & hovered over me. He had the most adorable grin on his face, I started smiling like an idiot, then I began giggling like a schoolgirl. 

Nick's eyes bore into my soul when he spoke. "You have no idea how bad I want to ruin the friendship right now. Like really fucking obliterate it. I want to ruin it so hard, I can barely think straight. You have never looked hotter than you do right now & it's literally driving me insane. But as much as I want to ruin our friendship, I know how miserable my life would be without it." Nick's voice was soothing & calm, his eyes looking all over my face. I opened my mouth to speak, but he put his finger on my lips to silence me. "I know how hard it's going to be to not cross that God forsaking line, but we really can't do it, Demi. If you think I'm not going to stop, you need to stop it & if I don't think you're going to stop, I won't let you keep going. Promise?"

I swallowed & nodded my head, feeling my insides quiver, nervously. 

"We need some rules." His voice was quiet, but the inflection was sexy as hell & I could feel my body react. "We can touch everywhere, with any part of our body, but our genitals are not allowed to touch."

I let out a short nervous chuckle. "What about our mouths? Can our mouths have genital contact?"

"Do you want our mouths to touch our genitals?" He was smirking adorably & I knew it was because of how clinical we sounded.