Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs

+Red Army Base+

Tord and Tom sat in the meeting room the next morning with the higher staff Tord appointed, such as Generals, commanders, and so on.

"Red Leader I propose-"

"No marriage proposals during a meeting please," Tom comments as he keeps his eyes to the holopad he's using to take notes.

All eyes were now on Tom since this was his first time voicing out since the beginning of the meeting.

The head strategist, who was just talking, glares at him. "I was not referring to something like that!"

"Then don't say 'propose' sir. People might get the wrong idea." He uses the stylus and writes something else down on the holopad without looking up at the guy.

"Red Leader surely understands I mean no such thing."

"Think again idiot, your leader has a trigger-happy mind of 5 years old." Tom snaps his fingers, "Wait, he also has a perverted mind as well since he's into that fucking cartoon porn."

The head Strategist sputters and looks flabbergasted. "I would never- just who are you anyway?!"

"Someone who doesn't want to be here," Tom states calmly.

All the heads of the departments look at their leader who looks like he's about to laugh. He covers his mouth and clears his throat to the side before looking at them. "I suppose now is a good time for introductions. Everyone, as you may have seen when coming into the room, this person is our new ally." Tord tells them with a small smile. "He used to be one of the Leaders of the Rebellion, but now he works for us."

There were some whispers between some of the department heads. Some were worried while others were glaring at Tom with distrust. The brunet didn't seem to mind them one bit.

"I was forced into this position, just so you know. I don't like it any more than any of you combined." Tom finally puts down the device in his hands on the table. He looks up at them and crosses his arms. "The feeling of hate is mutual."

"If I may ask sir, why is this man here if he is a new soldier in the army." One of the quieter department heads, the head of the uniforms department, asked.

"Simply because he is my secretary and second in command," Tord answers the woman.

The head of the armory stands up from his seat. "Sir you can't be serious! This man used to work with the Rebellion, against you."

"I have my ways to keep him in line..." Tord took a small glance at the bracelet he put on Tom the other day. "Plus his soldiers are under my care now while they work alongside all of you."

The department heads didn't know if their leader was being serious. But they should already know their leaders are always serious.

"Thomas, how about you introduce yourself to them."

Tom rolls his 'eyes' and gets up, giving them a small bow. "I'm Thomas Thompson, one of the leaders of the Rebellion known as Blue. Call me Tom and nothing else." He sits back down and resumes going through the holopad.

Tord rolls his own eyes at the intro. "Alright everyone, we'll have another meeting in a month. Those who didn't report anything today, have your reports given to Tom." He gets up from his seat. "Meeting dismissed."

The soldiers got up and started heading out of the room. A few soldiers went over to Tom and handed him their file of this month's reports. Tom piled them neatly and stood up from his seat.

"I hope you took notes," Tord says coming over to him after speaking with a few of his soldiers.

Tom placed a hand on his hip. "Of course I did. I'm not stupid." He picks up the small stack of files to carry. "Where do you want these?"