Searching "I Know You"

+England: Rebellion Base+

Tom sat behind his desk signing through paperwork. It had been at least a month since his escape from the Red Army Base now. He had gotten used to working with Edd and Matt, but he still felt like something was off.

The third leader sets his pen down and closes his eyes for a moment. "If I could just find a way to recover my memories..." he whispers to himself. The. He wouldn't feel so off about everything.

Knock knock

"Blue? May I come in?"

Tom opens his eyes and replies, "The doors open, come in."

A soldier, a young female, comes in holding a clipboard. She doesn't move from the door, but still talks. "It's lunchtime Blue, Green and Purple wish to see you in the dining hall soon."

"Yes, of course." Tom gets up from his seat and goes over to her. He lets her go out the door first and he follows after her.

The two of them go down the halls of the base, sometimes going up the stairs to reach one whole floor dedicated to being the large dining hall. There were large windows for everyone to enjoy eating while watching the view outside through them.

"You can join your friends. I can find Matt and Edd on my own."

The female soldier gives him a salute as she smiles at him kindly. "Yes, sir."

Tom walks around looking for his friends. The room was so large to find them, survivors and soldiers were walking about to sit and eat, or go elsewhere in the base.

"Oh!" Someone said after they bumped into his legs.

Tom looks down to find one of the survivor kids looking back up at him in awe. He couldn't help but smile down at him, "You gotta be careful there." A chuckle leaves his lips, somehow something in his mind is being buzzed. "Hm?"

"Sorry Blue! I'll be careful from now on!" The child grins up at him before running off to his parents who are eating close by.

Tom held his head, "Hm..." He shakes the familiar feeling off.

"Hey, Tom!"

The brunet looks to his right to see Matt waving over at him from where he and Edd are sitting. Tom goes over and takes a seat next to Edd.

"I'm hungry."

"Didn't you order from the kitchen yet?" Edd asks after munching on his sandwich. His friend shakes his head slowly. "Matt, can you get something for Tom to eat, please?"

Matt complied and leaves his two friends alone to converse.

"What's up with you Tom? You seem kinda off today." His green wearing friend asks concerned.

Tom groans as he buries his face in his arms. "I don't know, my head just hurts like a bitch. Maybe I'm getting a small migraine or something..."

Edd shrugs, "Maybe its a sign that your memories are gonna start coming back soon." The brunet has been seeing some signs from Tom for some time now. Sometimes his friend would be staring off into space for a really long time, or mistake some of the soldiers for some different people unconsciously by saying a different name.

"Maybe." Tom pulls his head back up to look at Edd.

"Anyways Tom, I was wondering if you could handle a mission for me."

Matt comes back and sets a tray of food in front of Tom. "Oh, you're going to send him out?"

Edd nods firmly. "It's has nothing to do with him fighting, but I just want him to check up on two of the battle camps in America. Simply bring a few backup soldiers from our base to trade them in for the soldiers who need medical attention here."