Care and Relationships

+Red Army Base+

"Oh my gosh, this is too good to be true." Tom is practically grinning while Tord is rolling his eyes at him.

Tord had told Tom of the repeating question of some of the new recruits wanting to join his section. So he had taken Tom to the side to discuss the predicament at hand.

"I'm willing to let a few join your group, seeing as you and Tomi can be a handful at times." He crosses his arms, letting out a small sigh. "Unlike you, I have a while army while you have a grand pool of people."

Tom shrug, "I'm okay with taking some of them. How many are you thinking about letting me have?"

The Red Leader waves his hand back and forth, "I'd say about 20 or 25 at the most. We have a whole load of recruits this year, so it's okay to shave some off to your group."

"Alright then, let me take care of separating the 20 to 25 people joining my side." Tom starts walking to the stage, followed by Tord.

Getting up on stage attracted everyone's attention. All eyes looking at them with eagerness. Tom clears his throat before speaking into the mic.

"Hello again everyone. It seems that most of you wish to join my section in this base." He pulls his holopad out and inputs a few things while he talks. "Red Leader here said I can take in about 20 to 25 of you for reasons we discussed privately. Those who wish to join my section, please step to the left side of the room. Others who want to join the Red Army, please step to the right side of the room."

The two leaders watch them shuffle to the side which they choose.

"Looks like you got a little more than 25 Witness."

"By the looks of them, I'd say there is about 30, 5 more than the maximum. Are you going to pull 5 out?" Tom asks looking back at Tord.

"Step aside," Tom and Tord switch places so he could fix this. "There are about 5 more people on the Blue side. Don't worry we won't force 5 people to join my army. I'll let this go because Witness over here is such a troublesome leader." He feels a hit to the back of his head from Tom. His hand comes up to rub the back of his head.

"Says you of all people," Tom mutters to Tord with disagreement. "If anyone is troublesome it's you." The brunet scoots Tord over so he could talk into the mic again.

"Thank you everyone for choosing my section instead of this Commie over here." There were some quite remarks from Tord, but he ignored them. "Anyways, I'll have some of my soldiers come in and give you the rundown of how my group works. Stay separated if you will so we know who goes where."

The two of them step off the stage and let the crowds chatter amongst each other while they get everything organized. Tord has the soldiers leading the groups earlier come up to separate the information of those who chose to be in Tom's section.

While that happens, Tom radioed a couple of his soldiers to come help in the assembly room. They were delighted to help and get new hands in their group. The Blue soldiers from different departments came in to help sort them through with the other Red soldiers.

Tom and Tord have to admit, they never expected something like this to happen.

~Time Skip~

When sorting came to a finish, the new recruits were settling into their new quarters.

Katie decided to join the Blue section to keep a close eye on Tom as Owen kept to the Red section to do the same with Tord. Hopefully, their covers won't be blown.

She stood in the Blue Quarters within the crowd of new soldiers who also decided to join Tom's group.

Tom stood in front of the 30 new Blue soldiers with a smile. "Once again, thanks for joining. I hope you find our group to your liking until this war is over." Tom gestures Reggie and Zack to come over, which they did, taking stance on either side of their leader. "These two are my most trusted men, but of course so is everyone here. They're like family to me, just like you are now that you've chosen to join us."