Bubbling Emotions Are Never True

Q&A session!
Note: if you soldiers wish to just read the chapter, scroll down until you see the beginning ^^

YeaIgnoreMe: Now what happens when they wake?

Me: You have to read the chapter to find out XD

Dark_Sickle: Will Tord get overprotective of Tom at some point?

Me: Yes he will and it will be entertaining ^^

Lunaxywolf: How old are the characters and what's their height?

Me: Tord, Edd, and Matt are older than Tom by one year. All of them are in their early 30s. As for their height, from tallest to shortest, it would be Matt, Tord, Edd, and Tom.

Finally, Happy New Year Soldiers! I'm gonna start off the with giving you this present. Let's get 2018 started!

+Norway: Red Army Base- Next Morning+

Tom woke up the next morning to find himself laying on the couch in the Blue Quarter's lobby. "Ugh... what the fuck?" He groans as he brings a hand up to rub the back of his head. "Did I get drunk last night?"

"Blue, your finally awake."

The Leader turns his head slowly to find Grace walking over to him with a tray holding a glass of water and two pills. "Grace what happened last night?"

"For one, some of the soldiers slipped some alcohol into the punch. Second, you apparently had a lot, got you very drunk love." Grace sets the tray down on the coffee table. She grabs the glass and advil to hand over to Tom.

Tom groans again as he accepts the water and pills. "I can't believe you guys caught me drunk..." He throws the pills in his mouth and drank the water to push them down.

Grace didn't say anything about the little spy mission with Reggie and Jade when they caught him drunk before in his office.

"So what happened? I don't remember anything from last night."

The medical head laughs lightly, "It was eventful, besides you being drunk, Red also became drunk from however many cups he had."

Tom looks at her surprised. "That commie got drunk too. Man, I wish I was conscious to see how dumb drunk he was." He can't help but laugh, the last time he recalls Tord being drunk was when they had a fight. They settled it off with a drink off in the house. Edd was the referee and Matt was in charge of filling their shots to see who could hold out longer.

He had ended up losing even though he was the alcoholic out of the four of them. Although, he was still just a little conscious enough to see Tord drunk on his ass. After their battle, Tord could hardly think straight to make it out of the kitchen.

"So where is he now?" Tom asks as he hands the empty glass back to Grace.

"His other soldier, Patryk was his name, ordered some of their soldiers to take him to his quarters. I believe he's still asleep and some of the medics are monitoring his health."

"Why?"

Grace shrugs her shoulders, "Apparently he was really drunk last night, judging by how he was acting very out of place. He knocked out 19 soldiers while we were trying to get him to stop."