Battle Outcome

+Red Army Base: Front Yard+

The sound of roaring engines is heard clearly in front of the Red Army Base. Jeeps are all warmed up, gassed, and boarded with soldiers for the long trip to the Yellow Army Base's known location.

Tom and Tord would be gone from the base for a few days. So Paul and Patryk would be in charge of the base while they were gone for the mission. Such as training and tight patrol while they were away.

While Tord talked with his two trusted men, Tom dealt with his two little monsters.

Tomi clings to his leg with a worried expression and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I don't want you to gooo!!" He whines sadly as he sniffles.

Tom pulls Tomi away from his leg so he could couch down to his height. "Tomi don't cry, please?" His thumbs hold either side of Tomi's face, brushing away those fat watery tears escaping his eyes, sliding down his cheeks.

The monster child's form trembles as he tries to hold his tears in, but it all fails to come out as a cry. Tom smiles apologetically and pulls him in for a comforting hug. "Don't go, please..." Tom only hugs Tomi tighter in a way that says sorry.

"Why do you two have to go? Why can't you stay?" Torm asks angrily pouting with his arms crossed over his chest. He didn't want both of them to go. Torm wanted the both of them to stay here with them or at least one of them so they could wait for the other to come home.

Tom looks at Torm, "Torm we both have a problem with the Yellow Army. For us to both be satisfied, we need to both take them down with certain skills the two of us each possess." He moves his left arm open, "Now come here and join us will you."

Torm huffs, but none the less joins the group hug that Tom offers.

Tord comes over when he's done speaking with his parents about what to do while they are gone. Tom let's the two go, but Tomi still clings to him, not wanting to let go just yet. He pats the two children on the head. "Torm, you're in charge of taking care of Tomi while we're gone. Make sure to help Paul and Patryk defend the base until we get back." He gets a firm nod from his kid.

"I'll do my best."

He looks at Tomi who's sniffling and trying to suppress his hiccups. "Don't worry Tomi, we'll be back soon after we take our enemies down." Tord shows Tomi a reassuring expression. "Until then, listen to Torm and help keep this base safe too, alright?"

"Okay, Tordy..." Tomi answers sadly.

Tom brushes Tomi's fringes back to kiss his forehead. Tomi gives Tom and Tord one last hug before going next to Torm to hold his hand.

The two leaders turn their back to them to leave, getting into the first Jeep of the pack of cars. Tord raises his robot hand in the air. "All units head out for the Yellow Army Base!"

The roars of the engines get louder now that they start moving forward. Tom look over his shoulder to see Tomi and Tord waving to them with worried faces, yet so strong to see them wait for their return.

"We'll be back before you know it."

~Hours into the drive~

The first few hours into the drive, Tom and Tord were quiet to one another. They just did their own things like Tom checking his holopad as Tord did checks on his own robot arm.

Then they started talking about the kids. Tord thought they were surprisingly great to around. Torm wasn't so bad like he thought once he got to know him better. They had the same like for guns and were able to discuss the strategies that the soldiers made with pros and cons.