Not the End

~+Arrival: Red Army Base+~

An hour later the cargo plane made it back to the Red Army Base with everyone safe and present.

Soldiers are present and waiting on the ground to greet the group. Tord is there too, in front of the crowd of soldiers, to be the first to greet them.

The plane rolls into the hanger with ease and stops. Soldiers working for this department put the stoppers on the wheels and the pilots inside killed the engine. The door of the plane is open and four soldiers are the first to exit. All of them smiling in success giving the group the impression everything went well.

"Red Leader." The two pilots salute him.

"At ease you two. The both of you did a job well done." Tord compliments as he gives them both a pat on the shoulder.

Zack and Reggie chuckle as their pilots become flustered by the praise from their leader.

"That goes for you two blue soldiers."

"Aw, it's nothing much Red." Reggie laughs.

Zack nods, "It's our job to protect a friend."

The four soldiers move over to the group of soldiers behind him to line up. The next people to come out are Edd and Matt. Tord went over to them with his arms behind his back.

"Hello, old friends."

The two rebellion leaders look at Tord with a bit of surprise. The foreign man just felt different to be around now. Tord seems to be happier but manages to keep that strong authority persona with him.

"Hey Tord," Edd said, not really knowing what to do. The brunet held his hand out to him.

Tord shook his hand firmly with a smile. "Thanks for escorting the kids back to base. Everyone's been worried about them."

Mentally the soldiers were thinking, 'We were more worried about you and Blue Leader.' Although they would never say it out loud. They were also worried about the children too, but they their leaders calm in order to function properly.

Matt looks at Tord smiling, "They'll be out in a moment. Tom's waking the two up because they fell asleep halfway through the ride."

As if on cue they heard footsteps coming down the steps of the plane. The three of them turn their heads to look at Tom walking down with the kids in front of him.

Tomi is the first to quickly greet Tord with glee. He runs over to the man to jump hug him tightly. "Tordy!"

Tord catches him and hugs the boy tightly. "Welcome back Tomi. It's good to see you back home." Tomi giggles and snuggles into his dad's hug.

Tom and Torm walk over to them with simple smiles. Tord pats his eldest son on the head.

"Hello Father," Torm said not minding the affectionate action from his father this time.

"Welcome back to you too, Torm." Tord ruffles up his son's hair. "I have two of my medics on standby for you. Amy will also be there to log your health."

Tord, during the call with Tom, went to the medical ward to task two doctors to check Torm's arm. Then he went to Amy to ask her to log Torm's health because of the scientific methods use to create him instead of natural birth.

Finally, Tord looks at his boyfriend. Tom looks as happy ever now that the boys were back with them. God did he want to kiss those lips right now to make Tom even happier.

"Oh, I have the flash drive right here for you." Tord reaches into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulls out a red and black flash drive. He hands it over to Edd.