Happy Birthday

+Norway: Red Army Base+

Tom sat in his office looking at single page in his hand. The page came from Torm's medical file with the know information gathered on him.

Torm's Dna Donors:
Donor 1: Thomas Thompson
Donor 2: Tord Lawson

Old Project of a series called RAM
Experiment #999
Nickname: Little Devil

What got Tom's interest in looking at the page is Torm's created date. Which so happens to be today.

"Mom!" Tomi calls him as he barges into his office.

"What is it Tomi?" Tom asks as he looks up from the paper to his little monster.

The little demon comes over to the side of his desk to smile at him. "The scientist told me today is Tormy's birthday." He tilts his head cutely at Tom. "What's a birthday?"

Tom laughs lightly and motions for him to come closer. Once Tomi comes a little closer he explained the celebration to him. "A birthday is when we celebrate someone's birth. Such as Torm for example, today is his special day where Tord first open his eyes to the world. To show we appreciate them, we give them gifts."

"Oh..." Tomi says a he slowly starts to understand. "Do I have one too?"

"Of course you do Tomi, but it's not until a couple of months from now." Tom tells him. He went through Tomi's old medical folder and found his creation date listed on there. The Leader makes a mental note to plan something with Tord on how to celebrate it later.

"Then can we celebrate Tormy's birthday now?" Tomi asks having a present in mind to give to his brother.

"Maybe later Tomi, but for now can you do me a favor before I let you go greet your brother a happy birthday?"

Tomi nods happily. Tom tells the little demon to head over to the kitchen and ask the cooks to bake a cake to celebrate Torm's birthday. Also to decorate the dining hall so they can have a surprise birthday party for him later in the day when everyone is free.

"Got that Tomi?"

"Yup! I can't wait to give Tormy my present later." He says practically shaking in excitement. He had just the thing to make his brother smile since he had actually finished the present before hand. A recent drawing Torm would love from him.

"Make sure you don't tell him we're throwing a party for him." Tom reminds his little monster as he leaves to go do his task to ask the kitchen cooks.

"Yes mom!"

~+Tord's Office+~

"That concludes my offer to the Russia." Tord finishes as he sets his holopad down on the table. "If you do not wish to take me up on my offer than I will continue trying to take over your country by force."

The president of Russia clicks his tongue in disagreement. "Is that really your only offer Red Leader?"

Tord chuckles, "Of course, what more could I want? I'm already conquering all that I wish for, with the exception of England since they helped me find someone within their country."

Knock knock

Tord looks up from his video call to the door. "Come in." As the door opens, Tord looks back at the screen, "Excuse me for a moment." He presses a button on the bottom corner of his keyboard to mute his side of the conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt your meeting Tord." Tom apologized as he comes over to the other leader.

Tord shakes his head, "Don't worry about it Thomas. I was starting to get bored talking with him anyways." He rather take talk to his lover any day or time than some stuck up official pleading for their home to be spared.