Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him

+Red Army Base: The Hanger+

Tom walked next to Tord with a group of soldiers following behind them after Paul and Patryk.

"I can't believe you're leaving me in charge of your base, the fucking main base!" Tom emphasizes, clearly not happy with the arrangement as he continues escorting Tord to the hanger where the planes are kept.

Tord chuckles, "It's not like you can't handle it, you were practically the leader of one section of the Rebels." Seriously he wonders why Tom is even complaining about this matter.

Crossing his arms, Tom's digital eyes narrow as he side glances at him. "That's not the problem Commie. I'm willing to be a leader for a good cause, but this." His eyes look left and right as a way to say it's the base. "I'm not willing to help this army take over the world."

"There is no way out of this Witness. You work for the Red Army now." Tord puts into finalization of Tom's complaint as he pats his shoulder.

They all enter the hanger where multiple planes are running and waiting to be boarded for take off. The soldiers behind them get split into groups for each plane to get on.

Tom follows Tord and his soldiers to the head plane with a large Red Army symbol marked on the side. Paul and Patryk board the plan first while the two leaders finish their conversation.

"I'll be back in three weeks." Tord turns to enter the plan before stopping again to look back at Tom. "Don't mess the place up." He turns again to enter the plan again but stops once more. Tord looks back at Tom once more, "Also don't have this base turn on me when I come back."

"I got it, I got it." Tom waves him off understanding where Tord was getting at. "But I make no promises about a mess when you return."

Tord rolls his eye and finally enters the plan while Tom gets off the stairs. Two Red soldiers push the movable stairs away once the door to the plane is closed up and locked.

Tord rests his elbows on the armrest of his seat. His gaze looking at Tom who stares back up at him through the window. The leading plane takes to move out onto the tracks first, Tom moving out of his view in the window.

He won't be long. Tord thinks to himself as the plane starts speeding up and taking flight.

He will be back soon, that is a promise.

+With Tom+

Tom stays in the hanger until Tord's plane is out of view. He turns around to exit the building until he's stopped by two Red soldiers.

"Uh, can I help you?" Tom asks confused.

The female soldier was the first to speak. "The hanger is clear of planes at the moment since Red Leader left. What would you like us to do with the empty hanger?"

Were they really asking him this? Judging by their faces, they were serious. "Close up this hanger until the Commie comes back with the group that left. Have the radio tower open for any calls coming from them."

"As you wish Blue Leader." The male soldier replies.

Tom shakes his head. "Just Tom or Blue is okay."

"Blue Leader is Blue Leader. We'll be addressing you by your title like Red Leader." The female soldier concludes as she and her partner leave with a salute.

Tom watches them leave with an unamused expression. "You're even getting your soldier to be so formal." He makes his way out of the hanger to go back to the Leader section of the base. Tom got salutes from Red Soldiers and hellos from his soldiers.