Chapter 5

Dave

Hearing the apartment door open, I knew it was Bully. I had sent him and Easton down to my car while I pranked Jay. But I told him to come up after 10 minutes.

"Yooo?" Bully called out.

I was coughing and trying to fucking breathe. Jay lifted her head and wiped her face. Hopping off me with the quickness she ran over to the front of the house. I slowly got up and walked over to the front, Jay was kneeling holding Easton against her chest crying her eyes out. She was sobbed like I've never seen before and I felt bad as fuck.

"I'm out fool, this shit don't look funny" Bully shook his head.

"I'll hit you" I coughed.

Bully showed himself out and I watched as Jay just continued to cry, her voice now hoarse from all that yelling and screaming.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" she kissed Easton all over his small face, putting her forehead against his.

"Babe, it was a prank" I touched her shoulder, she moved and pushed my hand away.

Standing up from the floor, she looked back at me I knew I was about to hear it.

"That is not a fucking prank, my fucking heart is racing, I'm about to fucking faint thinking someone really took my baby!" she yelled at me.

She began to cry again, looking at Easton who just kept looking at her like she was crazy.

"Yo babe, I really didn't think you would get this emotional, crazy yes" I went to hug her but she backed up.

She began to walk towards the bedrooms, walking into Easton's room she placed him on the changing table, and changed his diaper. Wiping away tears, she took out a new outfit for him.

"I'm sorry baby, Mami is looking crazy. Mami was just sad" she wiped her eyes again.

Placing East in his crib, she grabbed his diaper bag and began throwing clothes and diapers in it.

"Babe?" I grabbed her arm.

"Get the fuck off me Dave before I really finish choking you" she gave me a death glare.

I let go of her arm, and she kept packing things for Easton, I watched as she swung the bag on her shoulder and picked up Easton and headed towards our room. Placing him the bassinet in our room, she went and grabbed her duffel bag and started packing her shit. I already knew what she was up to.

"Baby, chill out please, it was a joke, come on" I grabbed the duffel bag from her bag, pulling it away from her.

"I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU DAVE!" she yelled at me.

"Well I don't give a fuck, you need to calm down because you ain't going nowhere with my son angry as hell" I rolled my eyes.

Pulling the duffel bag from my hand, she went back to throwing shit in the bag. I shook my head and walked over to Easton and picked him up. As soon as she saw I had him she came for me.

"Let go of him" she went to grab him but I curved her.

Was she dumb or stupid?

"Get outta here, I know you pissed the fuck off but you not about to grab my son like that out of my fucking arms"

"Give me my son!" She yelled, trying to pry him out my arms.

Blocking her ass, I went to towards the door. But she blocked the way.

"You ain't going nowhere with him"

"You must think I'm pussy" I laughed.

"Put him down!" she hit my shoulder.