Chapter 43

Dave

*FLASHBACK*

Jay and I laid in bed, as I played in her curls. I kissed her shoulder lightly, making her shift.

"Your hands are so cold" she hissed as I placed my right hand on her booty.

"I love you" I spoke to her.

"I love you more" she kept her eyes closed.

I looked over to her as she laid there peacefully.

"What if you become pregnant ?" I asked out the blue.

Causing her to blink open her eyes and squirm a bit. She rolled over to her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm going to cry" she laughed.

"Cry?"

"Yes, I think I'll cry because I'll be scared and excited but mainly scared. Scared of my parents and grandmothers reaction. Thinking about what to do after and what not"

"You know imma always be here for you. Like how I'm here for Kaiya, I'll be there for my son"

"Your so set that I'm giving you a son"

"You pregnant, you just don't know it yet" I smirked.

"Ohhhhh brother!" She laughed.

"Baby you know how many times I've planted my seeds"

"You never pull out"

"I be in my zone" I kissed her forehead.

"Why are you so set on me having your baby boy?"

"Because I just know it's suppose to be you"

"You just know?" She laughed.

"When you making love, you just know"

"Ooop, we making love now?" She laughed, making me turn red.

"Awww I didn't mean to put you on blast" she pulled me down to her.

"You good" I laughed.

"As long as you got me, I know we'll be okay when the time comes" she smiled.

***

"What you thinking about ?" Bully asked me as we were on the road.

"Jay" I came out my thoughts.

"She good?"

"I'm sure she cool ... Just thinking about the times she always trusted me and the one time I drop the ball cost me a lot."

"Think about it this way, if you die both your baby moms gonna cash out" Bully joked causing me to playfully punch him in the arm.

"That shit ain't funny" I laughed at his dumb ass.

"I'm just saying, the cost will be higher" He started laughing once again causing me to shake my head.

"When all this shit is done, I'm going on a real vacation, off the grid for a month" I stated.

"Where to?"

"Barbados"

"Damnnnnn, we haven't been there since we were kids" Bully shook his head.

"I'll pay for all of us to go, we're going to need it"

"Charlie going to be tight"

"He'll be fine, he's done enough" I laughed.