Pushing Through

Hey Y'all! 

It's been a long, hot minute since I've been on here. 

Legit since Nipsey's passing which for myself and few of my readers was truly a difficult time. 

I don't know how in tune you are with yourself, your energy and the universe but the universe definitely shifted when he passed. 

Some people are still in the whirlwind of it and going through their own growth in response to his demise. 

It's sad to see that it took  person's life and life's work light fire under a few of us or all of us. But whatever it is, do it. 

If you felt inspired by Nip then do it. 

I see a few of y'all have started writing Nipsey fanfic, which a few of you have pushed to me through DMs. I will get there but for right now, I can't read about him right now. 

Chapter 43 is in progress .... 

I have no abandon the idea of my third and final book for my Dave East series. 

I just haven't felt inspired to write especially when it comes to Dave. I also don't like making anything feel like homework. 

But nonetheless we will get to the end of this book and happy endings might not be it but we'll discover all kinds of truths, tea and more in book three. 

Thank you to ALL MY READERS for being patient with me and understanding. I am still working on finishing Belong To You .

I am also trying to read some of the books y'all have recommended to me so you might catch me voting or commenting ! 

Overall, thank you for sticking around and making my time on wattpad a memorable one ! 

xoMGG