Real Talk

Hi y'all !

I know it's super duper late but the wheels on my head turn this late!

So I wanted to come on here and shout all of you for reading my work and who support it!

Back in May of 2017, that's when I took off writing chapters back to back.

I was going through a rough time and writing was the only thing keeping me sane!

A year later I am Dave East out and
I have met a few of y'all.

I really still intend on having a meet and greet with me 😂😌😁

I still intend to do so at a Dave East meet and greet !

One of y'all have a Dave fan page and shouted out the first book a while back!

Whoever you are thank you 😝💘

Another fan page blew up that fake DM I got from a fake Dave page, clowns come in many shapes and forms.

Beware 🤣🤣🤣

I heard through the grapevine that a Dave fan, one of my readers named her son Easton !

😤😤😤

That's some real love and in Dave's voice and fashion

"Gang shit!"

👍🏽💙

I really appreciate all of you who DM me on here or on IG!

Those of you who reach out and want to link with me, I'll be planning something soon.

It'll be 21+ because that's how most of Dave's events are.

Shout to Baby Cougar, Texas Ms_LovelyBritt , Mia, Lee, Raquel, My "Step Bruva" and East African Queen for rocking with me heavyyyyyy !

2017 would have not been the same without y'all !

Thank you to DLittleWriter for taking me under her wing and inviting me to apart of the OVOS BOOK CLUB !

Shout out to OctaviaTheWriter for showing love ALL the time.

There are many more of y'all I would love to tag but can't remember at names!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING WRITING FUN AGAIN.

Peace and blessings y'all.

Stay humble but above all be blessed.

xoMGG
🤙🏽💙