Chapter 31

Dave

Olivia and I sat in my living room trynna organize ourselves before our trip. We had done some packing but now we were running down on who was who when I got there.

"I just hope these niggas have green for me to smoke out there" I laughed.

My laughter was cut short when I heard a banging at my door. Olivia and I looked at one another, I grabbed my strap and began to walk to the door.

I looked through my peep hole and saw what looked like Jay. I put my strap down on the foyer table. I was confused by her presence and how late it was. I began to unlock the door as she continued to knock on the door.

"Hey" I opened the door to her.

She pushed me with both hands into the house.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She pushed me again.

"YEOO!" I tried to grab her hand.

"YOUR SO SELFISH!" She aimed to hit me but I blocked it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"HEY!" Olivia yelled.

Me and Jay turned to face Olivia as she held her small beretta in her hand.

"Who the fuck is this ?!" Jay snapped.

"Bitch I ask the questions here" Olivia responded.

I shook my head, this shit was about to get ugly.

"No bitch I do! This is my house!" Jay spat.

"Olivia put the strap down" I looked over to her.

"Whose this wild bitch?"

"Call me a bitch one more time you silly hoe and I'll show you whose a wild bitch!" Jay went to approach her but I grabbed her in time.

"PUT THE STRAP DOWN O AND
CALM THE FUCK DOWN JAY!" I had to yell in between the two.

Olivia put the strap down next to mine and as I turned to face Jay I felt Jays hand sting the side of my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"You're my fucking problem!" She started to cry again.

"I don't have time for this shit Jay" I shook my head rubbing my temples.

"I don't know what the fuck you doing but one of your little fucking friends came to pay me a visit!" She pushed me.

"What little friends? What are you talking about?"

"He told me to tell you that he knows how your son looks and where lives! He walked up on me and your son! YOUR SON!!! HE APPROACHED MY SON!" She pushed me again.

My heart began to beat hard against my chest.

"Who approached you ?!" I asked.

"Some older white man I couldn't tell if he was cop or not but he knew where to fucking find me!" She pushed me.

"Oh fuck" Olivia said under her breath.

I looked over to Olivia who looked at me and we knew immediately who Jay was talking about.

"Jay?" She spoke up.

Jay wiped her eyes and grilled Olivia.

"It's Janae" she corrected her.

"Janae, can you and Dave move the party into the house and away from the apartment door" Olivia went and locked the apartment door.

***