Chapter 24

Dave

I found myself in front of Olivia's hotel room door. I knocked twice and waited for a response.

"Who is it?"

"The dick head" I rolled my eyes knowing she could see me.

She opened the door and sized me up.

"What do you want ?"

"Look, I ain't mean to come at you like that I'm dealing with a lot of shit right now and I need one mothafucka on my side right now. As my partner in this bitch I need you to be on my side" I shrugged.

"I am on your side, the side that keeps you alive so I can get my coins" she smirked.

"Typical woman, here for the money" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever ... You ready to talk ?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go"

She opened her room door wider and I walked in. Looking around she had nice little suite to herself.

"So this is what my money get you" I joked.

"Excuse you? You mean my money"

"You mean Frank's" I laughed.

"Fuck you"

"Tell me when I'm lying"

"Have a seat" she pointed to the sitting area.

Taking off my jacket I took a seat and waited until she came back out. She had placed her hair in a bun and put on a hoody. I watched as she took a seat across from me.

"So what is it that you need me to know"

"Tony, he told Frank he wouldn't do business with you anymore"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"He's not trynna let me wet my feet and figure out my role and job"

"I understand that but he's the one with the politicians in his pocket. That's why he's a vital part of this organization"

I sat back in my seat and thought about it for a while, it was his political ties that had him feeling like he was the head nigga in charge.

"Vital or not, he's not the one in charge or the one making decisions. So if he don't want to fall in line and come correct I don't know what to tell him. But I ain't gonna be nobody's bitch even if they have pull or not" I retorted.

"I told Frank he came at you and let his mans put hands on you. I told him that they came their energy on 1000 already"

I nodded as I heard Olivia speak.

"If you think we should do another sit down, I will. But if this old head does anything that's out of pocket I will personally send him to his maker"

I leaned forward and looked at Olivia.

"I got you" she looked back at me.

"So you gonna tell me why you was such a dick the other day?"

"I don't really want to speak upon it, but I won't let my private life get us caught up or killed" I shook my head.

"Remember a happy home makes everything else go smooth"

"Uh huh ... I'll keep that in mind" I got up and grabbed my jacket.

"We'll talk when I come back out here"  Olivia stood up.

"Yeah I might have to speak to Frank my damn self"