Chapter 8

Janae

I sat in mine and Dave's office, I had started school already and was trying to see what kind of books I needed to get.

Dave was feeling much better and we were going to pick up Easton during the weekend. I tried to breast feed him but I couldn't expose him to myself and Dave was super dramatic like he couldn't be left alone.

"Jay" Dave walked through the door.

"What's up?" I wrote in my planner.

He walked over to his desk, we kept our desk facing each other. He sat down and put his feet up, staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What you doing?"

"Writing my schedule for the week, trying to what I need to get done. I gotta get these books" I looked up at him.

"How many classes you taking?"

"Two, in the same day, so I can stay with Easton majority of the time" I smiled.

"I got three"

"What happened to taking 4-5?"

"Girl, you bugging. I did that last semester by the grace of Allah."

"The point of me taking less classes was because you we're going to be taking more than me and we could alternate between the days." I sighed.

"I'm taking three classes, a night one and two in the same day"

"Oh and he takes a night class" I said to no one in particular.

"Is there a problem"

"When is your night class?"

"Thursday"

"What day are the other two?"

"Monday"

"So I guess both of us will both be gone Mondays"

"Yeah and you tripping"

"I'm just saying Dave, you didn't talk to me. I tell you everything surrounding us. Anything that's going to affect us, I let you know"

"You annoying you know that" he laughed.

"And you a pain in the ass"

"If you stopped acting stank I would be able to fix that attitude"

"I'm still not over my cold shower"

"That's because you need a warm bath"

"You need another cold shower"

"I need some dessert" he opened the window behind him.

"Close the door please" he asked me.

"You about to smoke in here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes and I wish you'd hit the blunt one fucking time so you could calm the fuck down" he laughed.

He took out his stash and began to crush the weed. Taking out paper and backwoods he looked at me.

"Imma roll paper for us two and a blunt for me later" he smirked.

"You shouldn't even be smoking, and we can't share nothing yet"

"So I'll roll the paper for you and the blunt for me. You want me to teach you?"

"No thank you babe" I laughed.

"Suit yourself, I got loud or kush. Which one you want? They all got names but I don't wanna confuse you" he took out three jars.

This fool here!