13 | gatecrashers

message to fuckboy!

me:
um okay but 'fuck off'?

me:
like sorry that's my line

fuckboy:
just fucking leave me alone

me:
fine

me:
i will

me:
rat

block fuckboy from your contacts?
block | cancel

____________________

"bambam?" jinyoung asked a little later that saturday evening, as bambam struggled to set up the speakers.

"yahs, fam?" bambam yelled through a tangled hedge of wires.

jinyoung stared at his phone. "why has someone added me to a group chat called 'let's crash jinyoung's party'?"

bambam froze. his first instinct was to leg it on those long skinny legs of his, but being tangled in multicoloured wires, that wasn't exactly an option.

"no idea," bambam lied, but his voice came out squeaky with the obviousness of the lie and he immediately sighed loudly.

"bambam!" jinyoung shrieked, reading down the names of the people on the chat.

bambam finally managed to fix the speakers and loud music started blaring out of them. mark, teetering at the top of a stepladder as he attempted to fix up some lights, managed to get them done. youngjae flicked the main lights off, and the room was filled with dim glowing lights instead.

jinyoung gritted his teeth. "bambam, i swear to god-"

there was a crashing racket at the door and bambam leapt to his feet to let some people in. jinyoung clenched his spare fist. he should never have agreed to this.

and suddenly there were people pouring into his house, and there was alcohol on the kitchen diner, and jinyoung wanted to pull his own hair out.

"bambam!" jinyoung snapped, grabbing bambam by the shirt and pulling him close enough to yell into his ear.

"having a good time, jinyoung?" bambam asked weakly.

"look at this group chat!" jinyoung screeched. "choi seungcheol's coming to my party, johnny seo's coming to my party..."

"so?" bambam asked, pinned against the wall by jinyoung as jinyoung angrily read off names.

"...kim yugyeom's coming to my party, even jackson wang's coming to my party," jinyoung continued. "why are the whole fucking football team coming to-"

"fuck," said bambam, grabbing jinyoung's phone quickly and scanning his eyes down the screen, "kim yug-?"

there was a knock at the door as more people arrived. and from what jinyoung could hear, it sounded like the football team had arrived.

"cheol brought a keg!" someone yelled from the living room.

"oh, fuck," jinyoung muttered.

bambam took off towards the comotion and jinyoung followed him.

"yugyeom...?" bambam blurted, greeting his friend as he came in.

"hey, bam!" yugyeom replied, already super hyped as he wrapped his arms around bambam's small frame and lifted him off his feet.