30 | drunken state

jinyoung couldn't stop thinking about it.

not jaebum and his kisses - though that was up there too - but the awful truth bambam had spilled a few weeks ago.

that jeon jungkook was a cheater.

even as they pulled up to the house, jinyoung couldn't get that thought out of his head. jungkook had slept with someone else. did yugyeom even know?

"ah, fuck," jinyoung breathed.

it wasn't really any of his business, was it?

"you okay?" mark asked once they'd gotten out of the car. he linked arms with jinyoung and skipped the rest of the way up to the front door.

jinyoung exhaled and offered his friend a smile. "yeah," he said, a determined look fixed on his face, "let's get wasted."

and come only 9pm, park jinyoung was doing shots in a wild game of kiss-or-miss. the vague rules were that you had to spin the bottle and kiss whoever it landed on, or you had to forfeit and take a shot.

jinyoung had managed to be kissed by a bunch of guys already, all of whom jaebum not-so-subtly shot daggers at with his eyes.

while saying that, jinyoung had also managed to take several shots of vodka, and was tipsy as fuck. he reached forward to spin the bottle, giggling as it landed on...

...jaebum.

jinyoung happily crawled across the circle and onto jaebum's lap, wrapping his legs around the other's waist. his mind was a whirl as his open mouth met jaebum's parted lips, his brain barely able to function with the high level of alcohol combined with the euphoria of making out with im jaebum, and the bubble of sexual tension that burst through the fog of jinyoung's drunken state.

"honestly, go upstairs to fuck..." someonr laughed languidly, their voice muffled by the music and the talk.

jinyoung barely heard them. his kisses became more desperate, fueled with a fire, messier. it wasn't until someone pulled them apart that jinyoung finally let go of the tangled strands of jaebum's hair in which his fingers were intertwined.

"fucking hell," jinyoung mumbled, stumbling out of the circle and into the downstairs bathroom.

jinyoung rested his palms on the edge of the sink. it brought him momentarily back to his senses - where the cold edge dug into his soft palms. he breathed deeply, the taste of vodka and im jaebum still on his lips.

jinyoung exhaled and let the tap run with icy water, splashing it onto his face.

what am i doing here?

jinyoung blinked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. why was he at the party? bambam would be mad at him... wouldn't he? bambam hated jungkook for what he did... didn't he? and yet here jinyoung was, playing dumb games at a dumb cheater's party.

"babe?" came the voice at the door, and jaebum came in.

jinyoung met his gaze in the mirror and his lips turned upwards into a smile. for some reason drunk jinyoung couldn't quite place, jaebum made all the bad thoughts go away. it was good.

"okay?" jaebum murmured, clearly quite tipsy himself. he moved closer to jinyoung, snaking his hands around his waist.

jinyoung melted into his arms, kissing him twice before tilting his head up allowing jaebum to press his lips to his pale neck. and this time, jinyoung didn't repress any moans.

they were interrupted by some guy barrelling through the bathroom door in search of a toilet. jaebum stopped, intertwining his fingers with jinyoung, and led the way out of the bathroom as the sounds of vomit were heard behind them.