32 | hospital visit

hours later, around perhaps 3pm, jinyoung, bambam, mark and jackson were all crammed inside jaebum's car on their way to the hospital.

"hang on, let me get this story straight," said mark to bambam, "no one was in yugyeom's house so you broke in and stole his stuff?"

bambam slapped him from across jackson, who was stuck uncomfortably in between the two. "i got him stuff he'll need," he pouted.

"50 mangas?"

"he can get through, like, ten a day..."

"batman underwear?"

"it's his lucky pair."

"kiwis?!"

bambam clutched the bag of kiwis protectively. "yugyeom fucking loves a kiwi," he snapped.

"wow, looks like we're here," jinyoung said loudly, his head ringing from lack of sleep and arguing voices from the back of the car.

on their way in, they passed a couple who bambam identified as yugyeom's aunt and uncle.

"oh, hey, bambam!" said yugyeom's aunt, greeting him with a warm hug.

bambam shoved the stuff he was carrying into jackson's arms in order to properly fist bump yugyeom's uncle.

"you're here to visit yugyeom?" his uncle asked.

"yeah, i came early this morning, but they said we couldn't see him until later," bambam explained to them.

"we've just been to see him," said yugyeom's aunt, with a smile. "he was asking about you."

"he was?" bambam breathed hopefully. "well, see you guys soon! we need to get inside..."

"bye, bambam!"

"oh, i didn't steal from your house, by the way!" bambam called over his shoulder as they entered the hospital.

the guy at the desk directed them to yugyeom's room and they all piled into the elevator to get there.

"so..." said mark, "do you think yugyeom wants flowers? because i spend a shit ton of cash on these fucking chrysanthemums."

"what the fuck is a chrysanthemum."

"your mum."

mark let out a whine. "oh my god!"

jackson and bambam shared a hi five whilst mark glared at them.

"jackbam unite," jackson joked.

"jackbam is not a thing," mark disagreed. "you guys barely even know each other!"

"jackbam unite," bambam repeated just to annoy mark.

"it's not jackbam! markson is superior...!"

mark was cut off my a pair of lips moving against his out. he let out a noise of surprise, then a soft moan, closing his eyes as jackson cornered him against the wall of the elevator.

the other three of them groaned in complaint.

"pda, much!"

"god, guys..."

the elevator went ping! and they all stepped out onto yugyeom's floor. bambam sprinted off to find the right room, muttering nervous words under his breath.

"yug!" came the squeal from down the corridor and everyone else followed the noise into yugyeom's hospital ward.

inside, bambam was clinging to the injured boy, burying his face in the taller's neck, suddenly crying.