29 | terrifying

jinyoung let out a scream as his body trembled.

mark seemed to disagree, but jinyoung thought train to busan was fucking terrifying.

"oh my god, jinyoung, that wasn't even scary!" mark complained.

he glanced over to where jinyoung and jaebum were sitting on the couch, and stared at the gap between them.

mark sighed from where he was curled up in jackson's lap on the one-person armchair. then he smiled.

"well, i'll start on dinner!" mark announced abruptly.

"oh, do you need a hand?" jinyoung asked hopefully, his eyes flicking nervously between mark and the television screen.

"jackson can help me," mark decided. he nudged his boyfriend, who was hiden well behind a cushion.

"what?" jackson's muffled voice asked.

"stop being a pussy and come with me," said mark, dragging jackson into the kitchen, leaving jinyoung and jaebum alone.

the movie continued to play, and jinyoung yelled a few more times, clutching a cushion close to his chest.

"rather watch romeo and juliet?" jaebum hinted with a chuckle.

"oh god, sorry for not being in this week," jinyoung groaned. "i didn't mean to-"

"hey," said jaebum, reaching out and shuffling over, "it's fine. but we've gotta keep up the sessions next week, right?"

jinyoung met his eyes with a matching smirk, which soon broke into a laugh. "sure," he agreed, eventually leaning into jaebum slightly as the movie progressed. "you sure you don't just wanna see more of me?" he teased quietly. 

that's when the events of earlier replayed in jinyoung's mind... he began to flush and touched anxious fingertips to the heat rising in his cheeks. he was park jinyoung, and park jinyoung never did anything stupid. however, park jinyoung seemed to be doing a lot of stupid things recently. 

but jinyoung didn't regret a single one of them. 

and that thought was terrifying.

"what are you thinking about?" jaebum asked, catching jinyoung's attention again. "you've gone all quiet and you haven't screamed in ages."

jinyoung reached for the remote and turned the TV down to buy enough time to stop blushing so furiously. "nothing," he lied. 

"liar," jaebum smirked, snaking an arm around jinyoung's waist. 

"at least i'm not a massive shit-stirrer," jinyoung countered, pouting at jaebum, their faces only inches away from each other. 

"hey!" jaebum objected. "did you not take in anything i said earlier?" he raised an eyebrow at jinyoung, pulling their bodies closer together. 

jinyoung shook his head, smirking cutely as his hands found their way up to play with the cords on jaebum's hoodie. 

jaebum leaned in close and said, "at least i'm not a square."

jinyoung hit jaebum's chest in protest. "oh, you did not just go there," he said, his eyes becoming more mischievous. 

jaebum grinned slyly, the tip of his tongue poking out from between his teeth. "want me to help you out?"

jinyoung giggled through a breathy exhale. "what if i want to stay a square?" he challenged.

jaebum moved his face close to jinyoung's so their cheeks brushed together. "if you wanted that," he whispered in his ear, "you wouldn't have kissed me back earlier..."

in a sudden leap of faith, jinyoung cupped jaebum's cheeks with his hands, and brought their lips together. he could feel jaebum smile into the kiss, and jinyoung felt his heart skip a beat.

"i hate you, jinyoung," said jaebum mischievously, "cause you're so hot."

jaebum began pressing kisses against jinyoung's pale neck, trailing them along his collarbone and up his jaw. jinyoung let out an involuntary moan, his hands roaming across jaebum's back.

then he clamped his lips shut, embarrassed, and he snatched his hands back.

"babe," was the only word that escaped jaebum's lips as he pulled away. he was pouting in complaint, and jinyoung felt a little bad.

"dinner's ready!" mark yelled from behind closed doors.

jinyoung looked up at jaebum and fixed his hair for him. he kissed him again quickly, and then dragged him to his feet. "we'll pick this up another time," he promised softly.

and then they were eating dinner with jackson and mark, and everyone was having a good time, and everything was so strange because after all that had happened, jinyoung could never have forseen this situation.

"so, jaebum," said jackson through a mouthful of food, "when you gonna come back and kick seungcheol's ass off the team?"

jaebum chuckled. "i don't know," he said, shaking his head. "i'm not even sure i'm good enough for the team anymore, after taking a break, i mean."

"better get back to training then," jackson suggested. "we need you, man."

"i'll think about it," jaebum promised, "but don't hold your breath."

jackson suddenly checked his phone and grinned. "okay, so i know its only been a week since my halloween party..." he began.

"you got invited to one?" mark asked, reading over his boyfriend's shoulder.

jackson nodded. "jungkook's place. it's invite only, but i'm sure i can get you guys in."

jaebum glanced at jinyoung. "you wanna go?" he questioned.

jinyoung shrugged. "i guess so," he answered. "sounds like fun."

"well, i'm in," mark decided. "i need a drink after that shit with my parents today."

jackson gripped his hand tightly and typed as fast as he could with only one hand. "right, we are... in!" he announced.

"how come jungkook's throwing a party?" jinyoung wondered aloud.

"dunno," said jackson. "he sounded pretty out of it over text just now though. he used full stops and everything."

"he's probably partying the shit away," said mark cheerily. "i can't wait!"

jinyoung took one last sip of his water. "hang on, when is it?"

jackson grinned. "tonight."

_____________________

a/n:
lol i abandoned this book
for a few days cuz i was
writing a changki book
oOpS

anyway i know this is
already the 3rd party in
this book but this one will
be necessary i swear

hope you enjoyed :)

reccommend me fanfic pls x

ooh or just ask me to read
ur books bc my library
is dry and needs watering :))

should i do a story review book?/
reccommendations book?

anyway love y'all, see youu xxx