18 | trick or treat

jinyoung sat staring at his reflection in the mirror above bambam's desk.

he'd somehow let the younger do his hair and makeup, and now his dark hair was curly, there was silver glitter around his eyes, and a fluffy white halo was perched springing above his head.

"are you sure i look okay?" jinyoung asked, frowning in scrutiny.

"you look great," bambam reassured him, twisting the final curl firmly into its place, and spraying jinyoung thoroughly with hairspray.

"so i'm an angel," jinyoung remarked, spinning around in the chair, "what are you supposed to be?"

bambam put down the hairspray can and struck a pose. "i'm a cat!" he told him.

jinyoung cracked a smile at bambam's outfit choice; all black, leather and sheer fabrics, showing off his slender frame. all that was then paired with a pair of black cat ears that were nestled in his hair.

"it wasn't my idea," bambam confessed, "but we all decided to go as the same..."

the doorbell sounded from downstairs and bambam's mom yelled up to announce somebody's arrival.

"they must be here," said bambam with a grin. "let's go, jinyoung!"

in high spirits, bambam tugged at jinyoung's hand and led the way down the stairs. standing on the doorstep were two black cats, both incredibly sexy, and matching their outfits with bambam.

"jinyoung, meet minhyuk and minhyuk!" bambam introduced.

black haired minhyuk said, "you could call us... the three mus-cat-eers!" with a wink, whilst red haired minhyuk slapped his arm.

"nice to meet you," said jinyoung, "i'm, uh, well, jinyoung. who's driving?"

"minhyuk," bambam answered.

jinyoung wanted to face palm.

"meaning me," red haired minhyuk spoke up with a grin. "let's get going!"

"let's pounce, kitties," black haired minhyuk purred, before getting shoved out of the house by both bambam and the other minhyuk.

bambam and jinyoung slid into the back seats, and they sped off to the pulsing beats of the music that played through the stereo. and before long, they had arrived.

"is this the place?" asked red haired minhyuk, peering through his windscreen and into the darkness.

jinyoung glanced back at the text jaebum had sent with jackson wang's address. "must be," he shrugged.

"let's go then! ready to get wasted, bammie?" said black haired minhyuk, adjusting his ears and peering at bambam with excitement.

"wasted?" jinyoung repeated with a chuckle. "what's this - some 'forget about my shit' plan?"

bambam glanced at him and smiled nervously. "kinda?" he said.

"you can have some fun too, jinyoung," said red haired minhyuk, giving an easy laugh. "i'm driving, so."

"whatever," jinyoung shrugged. "let's just go inside."

"you said it, sister!" said black haired minhyuk, before dragging them all into the party.

the place was done up with cobwebs and spiders dangling from every ceiling, and glowing lights in green and orange. spooky halloween tracks played over the speakers, and ghosts and gouls were packed inside.

and in the very back of jinyoung's mind, he started to wonder if this was a good idea.

"bam?"

a tall vampire wove his way through the crowds towards them, and bambam's eyes trailed anxiously upwards to meet his gaze.