14 | spin the bottle

you have been blocked by this number
you can no longer contact this number

me:
jinyounggd i fuckigd hate u

me:
stohp makif me evrn morw guiltt

me:
it wasng mys fualt

messages cannot send
delete messages?
delete | cancel

____________________

the minute jinyoung stepped through his own front door again that night, he felt an icy hand grip onto his own.

"bambam?" jinyoung questioned. "what the fuck is going on?"

"they're making me play spin the bottle," bambam whispered anxiously, "please play. i can't do it on my own."

"but isn't yugyeom-"

"fuck yugyeom."

so jinyoung was pulled into an intense game of spin the bottle, and he knew from the moment he sat down - this was a very, very bad idea.

"what are the rules, johnny?" someone yelled.

"the team captain always leads," he answered immediately.

"yeah, well jaebum isn't here, so fuck that," said seungcheol from beside him.

johnny scratched the back of his neck, and eventually shrugged. "okay," he agreed. and then a sly grin came onto his face. "someone spins the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to do a dare they decide."

"so what's the penalty?"

"the penalty is... an item of clothing comes off," johnny smirked. "and each person from then on has to remove one more than the person before them."

"nice," said seungcheol, cracking his knuckles. "i'll spin first." he seized the bottle and spun it round in the centre of the circle.

it landed on jungkook.

"i dare you to do seven shots in a row," seungcheol challenged.

"easy," jungkook bragged, flexing his arms before getting ready to do the shots.

"kook," yugyeom said, biting his lip as his hand ghosted towards his boyfriend in warning.

"yugyeom, chill out," jungkook laughed, and yugyeom watched as he tipped each shot upwards, and swallowed the burning liquid.

jungkook stumbled back down next to yugyeom, pressing wet kisses to his exposed collarbone and neck as the game continued. yugyeom sighed a little.

"spin it then, kook," seungcheol laughed, pushing the bottle into jungkook's hands.

it spun... and landed on bambam.

"kiisss your crushh," jungkook slurred.

bambam stiffened and his face fell. he couldn't even glance up across the circle. he could feel his cheeks burning. "i'll take the forfeit," he mumbled.

"socks don't count!" someone yelled.

bambam slowly pulled his shirt up over his head.

"toilet," jungkook mumbled in yugyeom's ear, before crawling his way up the stairs.

the others were staring at bambam.

"mommy forgot to feed you?" seungcheol snickered, nodding to bambam's small frame.

bambam wrapped his arms around the protruding ribcage. jinyoung reached an arm around him protectively.

"leave him alone, cheol," yugyeom mumbled.

"you got something to say?" seungcheol snapped, rising to his feet aggressively.

"yeah," said yugyeom, "pick on someone your own size."

seungcheol came at yugyeom from across the circle, but johnny just caught cheol's leg with his arm. "whatever, guys," he said. "the game's off. let's just drink."

jinyoung remembered his first drink. but he didn't remember his last. he also had no idea when the party ended, or when anybody went home, or how his house had turned into such a dump overnight.

waking up surrounded by trash in the middle of your living room floor isn't exactly the best way to start a sunday morning either.

"fuck," jinyoung muttered, holding his head as he tried to sit up.

ring-ring!

jinyoung lay back down in the trash as the phone kept ringing. he listened as it went to answerphone.

"you must still be asleep then, jinyoungie. just letting you know we're leaving now and will be home in about four hours. see you soon, honey!"

beep.

"oh fuck," jinyoung said again with a low groan.

his parents were going to murder him.

he heard the sound of the downstairs toilet flushing, and movement from out in the corridor.

"mark?" jinyoung called. he had no idea where that little bitch had gotten to. "bambam?" jinyoung tried next.

he was not in the mood to clean up after a party.

bambam shuffled into the living room in a long purple sweater and slippers, and plopped down on the sofa with a wince. "morning, jinyoung," he yawned.

"what even happened last night?" jinyoung asked through a slight chuckle.

"no idea," bambam answered worriedly, chewing on his lower lip.

"oh!" jinyoung suddenly exclaimed. "my parents will be back in four hours and i'm screwed."

bambam surveyed the mess in that one room. "well we're fucked," he remarked, throwing on a cheerful smile.

jinyoung buried his face in his hands. "i feel like death," he groaned.

"we can clean the place up," said bambam, sounding completely unconvinced.

but jinyoung slowly nodded. "okay," he said, "i'll start down here, you start upstairs."

bambam stood and saluted him brightly, before crawling his way up the stairs.

jinyoung made his way into the mess of the kitchen, and started to boil the kettle. he ran his hands through his hair and rubbed his eyes, and question after question went through his mind.

why did he even let bambam go ahead with the party?

where the fuck did mark go?

and... the final question struck him a little deeper. what happened to jaebum?

not that he cared, of course. he hated im jaebum, even more after the fear in youngjae's eyes last night. but the way jaebum had told him to fuck off yesterday... it didn't seem right somehow.

"aarRRGHH!"

jinyoung was torn out of his thoughts by the sound of a shrill yell.

upstairs, bambam had opened the bedroom door nearest to the bathroom, and the what he saw inside was enough to make his heart lurch... and sink to the bottom of his chest.

_____________________

a/n:
took such a long time tryna
decide where this chapter
should end aaarrgghh
hope it was ok ♡