34 | yes, captain!

me:
meet me @ the library
after school today x

im jaebum:
sure... literature again??

me:
but of course

im jaebum:
i mean if youd prefer
we could reenact romeo
and juliet instead ;)

me:
thx but no thx

me:
because you'll be fucked
for the exam babe

im jaebum:
babe ? ;)

me:
loOk its a monday and
i'm tired leave me alone

im jaebum:
haha see you soon babe x

____________________

jinyoung yawned as the end of school bell sounded, and he headed straight up to the school library. he'd missed too many tutoring sessions with jaebum last week, since he hadn't been in, and he was determined to make up for lost time.

but only moments after entering the library, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist, and a pair of lips kissing his jaw.

getting any work done was going to be some miracle.

"jaebum..." jinyoung whined, and tried to squirm out of his grasp.

"jinyoungie~" jaebum said in his ear in a sing song voice.

"no pda in the library," said the library assistant as she walked past.

jinyoung elbowed jaebum in the ribs and finally escaped. "exactly," he told him firmly, "we're here to work."

jaebum followed him into the main part of the library, smirking. "what will we be working on this time?"

jinyoung slammed his books down on the table and sighed. "we've missed a whole week of tutoring, jaebum," he said. "you're probably on the equivalent of a minus infinity grade."

"thanks for the vote of confidence, babe," jaebum grumbled, joining him at the table. "actually, i did study last week."

jinyoung's whole face lit up. "you did?"

jaebum started to laugh then. "no."

jinyoung kicked his shin under the table as the frown spread across his face. however, it was difficult for jinyoung to completely hide the smile underneath, because these days he never seemed to be able to get mad at im jaebum.

only twenty minutes into their hopeless tutor session, a breathless giant sprinted through the library doors, and ran over to them as he saw them.

"jaebum... the- hang on," the boy stopped to catch his breath.

"mingyu?" jaebum stood to greet him. "you looking for me?"

mingyu nodded. "my dad- uh... the coach wants to speak to you," he explained. "i think it's important."

jaebum nodded. then he looked back at jinyoung and smiled apologetically. "sorry, jinyoungie, we'll have to cut this one short," he said. "do you wanna come down to the pitch? you could watch the training session until i'm done."

jinyoung considered this and eventually nodded. "okay," he agreed, "let's go."

tall mingyu led the way down to the pitch whilst jinyoung and jaebum followed close behind. jinyoung went to go and sit in the bleachers to catch up on missed homework, and jaebum went on down to see what the football coach wanted.