33 | stay with me

"aren't you tired yet?" mark asked.

"of course not," jackson scoffed. he was giving mark a piggyback ride back to his place, since it wasn't too far. "what do you take me for?"

"i'm just saying," said mark, "you're not really that strong..." he squeezed jackson's bicep teasingly.

"say that again... and i'll drop you," jackson warned.

mark collapsed into laughter and swung his legs happily. he nestled his face in jackson's neck, and pressed a few kisses along his jaw.

"yah! that tickles!" jackson squealed. he started to sprint faster along the pavement, making mark shriek at the speed.

once they slowed down, mark wrapped his arms more firmly around jackson's broad shoulders and sighed a little. "i can't believe that happened to yugyeom," he said.

"i know," jackson agreed. "that party was... kind of a disaster..."

"you could say that again," mark nodded.

"th-"

"don't."

"okay, but at least he was okay though," jackson reasoned.

"mm, i know. i'm glad he was alright," said mark. then he giggled. "i really ship him and bambam, to be honest."

"what about jungkook?" jackson pointed out, puzzled.

mark just shrugged. "i dunno, i just don't see it, to be honest," he admitted.

jackson considered this. "him and bambam would be cute i guess," he said.

"are you hesitating?" mark accused, "it's 'cause you fancy bambam, isn't it?"

"babe," said jackson, "if i fancied bambam, would i really be here carrying you back to my place?"

"alright, alright!" said mark, "i'm just saying... you do ship markson, right?"

"markson?" jackson repeated. "oh, you mean us?"

"yes, i mean us, dumbass. do you ship it?"

"...nah."

mark gave jackson's chest a slap. "say you ship it, hoe," he said loudly in his ear.

jackson squeaked and then laughed mischievously at him. "of course i ship markson, dumbass," he said eventually. "but... i can go back and find bambam if you'd prefer?"

"jackbam is a fucking lie, you twat!"

"okay, but in all seriousness," jackson began, "jinyoung and jaebum?!"

"that is a very good point," said mark. "i mean, like, what the fuck?"

"i did not see that coming, to be honest."

"neither did i."

"just... wow."

"fucking weird."

they came around the corner onto jackson's road, and had nearly reached the house.

"wait..." mark trailed off.

jackson squinted into the distance. "is that your mom?!"

mark stared at where she was approaching the drive of jackson's house. "oh, fuck," he sighed. "she's probably come to scream at me."

"mark!"

they met at the gates to jackson's house, and mark carefully got off his boyfriend's back and planted his feet on the floor. "hi, mom," he uttered nervously.